The New York Law Journal Highlights Max Berger's Endowment of Columbia Law School's Public Interest/Public Service Fellows Program
December 1, 2021
The New York Law Journal recently highlighted BLB&G founding partner Max Berger's recent endowment of Columbia Law School's Public Interest/Public Service (PI/PS) Fellows Program. The article also dives into Max's background, his successes, and his reasoning for wanting to give back — he believes giving back to the law school was his obligation since it was so instrumental in his success.
The Columbia Law School article on Max's endowment is accessible here.
- News BLB&G Founding Partner Max Berger Ensures Sustainable Support for Students Pursuing Careers in Public Interest & Public Service with $3.3 Million Commitment to Columbia Law School Through the Dale and Max Berger Family Foundation December 1, 2021 Learn More
- News BLB&G’s Max Berger Joins the Columbia Law School Public Interest/Public Service Council June 2019 Learn More
- Events BLB&G Hosts the Forum for Institutional Investors: Protecting Shareholder Rights in New Orleans, LA April 10, 2019 Learn More
- News BLB&G Announces Elevation of Two Partners and Four Senior Counsel January 24, 2020 Learn More
- News BLB&G Allianz Structured Alpha Funds Team Announces New Case Filing October 16, 2020 Learn More
- Publications "The Importance of Private Securities Litigation as a Complement to 'Worn Out' Regulators" by Scott Foglietta and Brittney Balser published in the New York Law Journal September 27, 2021 Learn More
- Publications "Video Depositions: The Case for Their Continued Relevance in a Post-Quarantine World" by John C. Browne and Jeremy P. Robinson published by The New York Law Journal December 29, 2020 Learn More
- Publications "Labor's Capital' at Work: How Pension Funds are the Last Line of Defense Against Fraud" (A Conversation with Professor David Weber) by Kate Aufses Published in The Advocate for Institutional Investors October 2019 Learn More