The New York Law Journal Highlights Max Berger's Endowment of Columbia Law School's Public Interest/Public Service Fellows Program
December 1, 2021
The New York Law Journal recently highlighted BLB&G founding partner Max Berger's recent endowment of Columbia Law School's Public Interest/Public Service (PI/PS) Fellows Program. The article also dives into Max's background, his successes, and his reasoning for wanting to give back — he believes giving back to the law school was his obligation since it was so instrumental in his success.
The Columbia Law School article on Max's endowment is accessible here.
External Link (link will open in a new window):
Click here to view the current article on the New York Law Journal's website.
- News BLB&G Founding Partner Max Berger Ensures Sustainable Support for Students Pursuing Careers in Public Interest & Public Service with $3.3 Million Commitment to Columbia Law School Through the Dale and Max Berger Family Foundation December 1, 2021 Learn More
- Awards New York Law Journal Profiles Max Berger as Part of Series Honoring 2022 Lifetime Achievement Winners October 13, 2022 Learn More
- News BLB&G Establishes New Fellowship Program For Columbia Law School Graduates June 6, 2022 Learn More
- Awards The New York Law Journal Recognizes Founding Partner Max Berger With Its Lifetime Achievement Award September 21, 2022 Learn More
- Publications "Is any lead plaintiff better than no lead plaintiff? Some courts say no" by Jonathan D. Uslaner and Scott Foglietta Published in Reuters October 26, 2022 Learn More
- News BLB&G Allianz Structured Alpha Funds Team Announces New Case Filing October 16, 2020 Learn More
- Publications "The Importance of Private Securities Litigation as a Complement to 'Worn Out' Regulators" by Scott Foglietta and Brittney Balser published in the New York Law Journal September 27, 2021 Learn More
- Publications "Video Depositions: The Case for Their Continued Relevance in a Post-Quarantine World" by John C. Browne and Jeremy P. Robinson published by The New York Law Journal December 29, 2020 Learn More