October 23, 2023
On October 24, 2023, BLB&G Partner Jeroen van Kwawegen will feature as a guest lecturer at Columbia Law School. Jeroen will speak to Professor Eric Talley’s “Advanced Corporate Law: Mergers and Acquisitions” class, focusing on Vice Chancellor Laster’s post-trial decision in In re Columbia Pipeline Group Merger Litigation, Consol. C.A. No. 2018-0484-JTL (Del. Ch. June 30, 2023). BLB&G tried this case during the summer of 2022.
Jeroen is the head of BLB&G’s Corporate Governance and Shareholder Rights Group and oversees all breach of fiduciary duty litigation on behalf of shareholders against boards and senior executives. Jeroen is a frequent speaker at bar association and industry events on shareholder litigation and corporate governance related topics and publishes often on topics of interest to institutional investors. Most recently, Jeroen taught Professor Jesse Fried’s “M&A Litigation” class at Harvard Law School with BLB&G’s Senior Counsel Tom James.
- Events BLB&G Partner Jeroen van Kwawegen to Serve as Panelist at Columbia Law School Conference on M&A and Corporate Governance December 1, 2023 Learn More
- Events BLB&G Partner Jeroen van Kwawegen and Senior Counsel Thomas James Teach “M&A Litigation” Class at Harvard Law School October 4, 2023 Learn More
- Events BLB&G Partner Katie Sinderson to Serve as Guest Lecturer for “Capital Markets Litigation” Class at Columbia Law School October 11, 2023 Learn More
- News BLB&G Secures Significant Post-Trial Victory for Former Stockholders of Columbia Pipeline July 3, 2023 Learn More
- News Partner Jeroen van Kwawegen Appointed to Board of Legal Services NYC December 2020 Learn More
- Events Partner Jeroen van Kwawegen Speaks at New York City Bar’s 9th Annual Securities Litigation & Enforcement Institute February 2021 Learn More
- Events BLB&G Partner Katie Sinderson to Appear as Guest Panelist at Skadden Arp’s 16th Annual Securities Litigation and Regulatory Enforcement Update December 5, 2023 Learn More
- News BLB&G Founding Partner Max Berger Ensures Sustainable Support for Students Pursuing Careers in Public Interest & Public Service with $3.3 Million Commitment to Columbia Law School Through the Dale and Max Berger Family Foundation December 1, 2021 Learn More