Bernstein Litowitz Berger & Grossmann LLP ("BLB&G") prosecutes class and private actions on behalf of individual and institutional clients. Since our founding in 1983, we have obtained many of the largest monetary recoveries in history – over $33 billion on behalf of investors. Working with our clients, we have also used the litigation process to achieve precedent-setting reforms which have increased market transparency, held wrongdoers accountable and improved corporate business practices in groundbreaking ways.
As a result of our accomplishments, the firm and our attorneys have been the subject of feature coverage in The Wall Street Journal, BusinessWeek, The New York Times, Bloomberg, Reuters, The American Lawyer, and The National Law Journal, among other outlets. Our lawyers are also frequent commentators for the business and legal media in their areas of expertise.
BLB&G is widely recognized as a leading law firm worldwide advising institutional investors on issues related to corporate governance, shareholder rights, and securities litigation. We have also prosecuted some of the most significant employment discrimination, civil rights, and consumer protection cases on record. The firm has advanced novel and beneficial principles by developing important new law in the areas in which we litigate.
A distinguished group of trial-tested litigators, BLB&G has repeatedly and consistently earned high praise from courts across the nation, as well as the respect of the defense firms and insurance carriers whom we face in court and across the negotiating table.
- Events Katie Sinderson Serves as Panelist at OPFTEC 2021 on "The Role of Securities Litigation in Pension Funds" October 1, 2021 Learn More
- Events BLB&G Partner Jeroen van Kwawegen Speaks at Broadridge Webinar on "International Opt-In Cases: Evolving Mechanisms for Collective Redress" September 30, 2021 Learn More
- Events BLB&G Partner Abe Alexander and Northeastern University Professor David Madigan Present Webinar on "Biostatistics for Lawyers" September 30, 2021 Learn More
- Events Mark Lebovitch Speaks At Sandpiper Partners Conference "SPACs, De-SPACs and SPAC Litigation: Current Developments, Litigation, Investigations, and What's on the Horizon?" September 28, 2021 Learn More
- Events John Rizio-Hamilton and Nicholas Gersh Speak at Federal Bar Council Webinar "Life of a Federal Law Clerk" September 22, 2021 Learn More
- News BLB&G's Catherine van Kampen Appointed Co-Chair of the New York City Bar Association's United Nations Committee September 22, 2021 Learn More
- Publications "Gaming the System: Corporate Disclosures and Information Bundling" by Jonathan D. Uslaner and Nicholas Gersh published in Reuters September 9, 2021 Learn More
- Awards BLB&G Partners Named to The 28th Edition of the Best Lawyers in America® September 1, 2021 Learn More
- Publications "Can We Rely On Shareholders To Compel Corporations To Meaningfully Act On ESG Issues?" by Rebecca Boon and John Rizio-Hamilton published by Responsible Investor September 1, 2021 Learn More