Bernstein Litowitz Berger & Grossmann LLP ("BLB&G") prosecutes class and private actions on behalf of individual and institutional clients. Since our founding in 1983, we have obtained many of the largest monetary recoveries in history – over $33 billion on behalf of investors. Working with our clients, we have also used the litigation process to achieve precedent-setting reforms which have increased market transparency, held wrongdoers accountable and improved corporate business practices in groundbreaking ways.
As a result of our accomplishments, the firm and our attorneys have been the subject of feature coverage in The Wall Street Journal, BusinessWeek, The New York Times, Bloomberg, Reuters, The American Lawyer, and The National Law Journal, among other outlets. Our lawyers are also frequent commentators for the business and legal media in their areas of expertise.
BLB&G is widely recognized as a leading law firm worldwide advising institutional investors on issues related to corporate governance, shareholder rights, and securities litigation. We have also prosecuted some of the most significant employment discrimination, civil rights, and consumer protection cases on record. The firm has advanced novel and beneficial principles by developing important new law in the areas in which we litigate.
A distinguished group of trial-tested litigators, BLB&G has repeatedly and consistently earned high praise from courts across the nation, as well as the respect of the defense firms and insurance carriers whom we face in court and across the negotiating table.
- Events BLB&G Hosts Annual 2021 Institutional Shareholder Conference in Amsterdam September 9, 2021 Learn More
- Publications "Forensic Linguistics and the Telephone Interview" by Jenna Goldin published by The New York City Fraud Examiner July 21, 2021 Learn More
- Awards Benchmark Litigation Names Six BLB&G Partners to Its “40 & Under Hot List” July 21, 2021 Learn More
- Events BLB&G Partner David Wales Speaks at the Practising Law Institute's webinar "ESG 2021: What It Means for Boards, Management, and Counsel" June 24, 2021 Learn More
- Publications "Important Considerations in Deciding Whether to Opt Out of Securities Class Actions" by Jonathan Uslaner published in Reuters June 23, 2021 Learn More
- News BLB&G Partner Sal Graziano Provides Commentary in "Supreme Court’s Goldman decision declared a win by investor advocates" by InvestmentNews June 21, 2021 Learn More
- Awards The Legal 500 Again Ranks BLB&G a National Tier 1 Firm for Securities Litigation and M&A Litigation June 9, 2021 Learn More
- Events BLB&G Partner Sal Graziano Speaks at ISS Panel "Mid-2021 Review: The State of Securities Class Actions" June 8, 2021 Learn More
- Awards Law360 Profiles Abe Alexander as Part of Series Honoring 2021 Rising Star Award Winners June 2, 2021 Learn More