BLB&G's Catherine van Kampen Serves as Moderator at the National Association for Women Lawyers Panel, How to Turn Your Book Ideas into Published Works
October 27, 2021
BLB&G's Catherine van Kampen Serves as Moderator at the National Association for Women Lawyers Panel, How to Turn Your Book Ideas into Published Works.
This free event is open to all interested writers who are interested in publishing a book. Whether it is fiction or non-fiction, this event opens the door for interested writers to get to know more about the publishing world and cover topics such as pitfalls and challenges for first-time authors and ultimately, how interested writers can become a published author.
Catherine is an active member of the National Association of Women Lawyers. She serves as Co-Chair of the New York City Bar Association’s United Nations Committee and as a member of the Council for International Affairs, and is a SHESOURCE legal expert advocating for the needs of immigrant and refugee women for the Women’s Media Center, founded by Gloria Steinem, Jane Fonda, and Robin Morgan.
- News BLB&G's Catherine van Kampen Appointed Co-Chair of the New York City Bar Association's United Nations Committee September 22, 2021 Learn More
- Events Lauren Ormsbee and Catherine van Kampen Speak at the International Law Conference on the Status of Women March 9, 2020 Learn More
- Events Catherine van Kampen Serves as Key Organizer for the Second Annual International Law Conference on the Status of Women March 2021 Learn More
- Events Lauren McMillen Ormsbee Serves as Moderator at International Law Conference of the Status of Women March 9, 2020 Learn More
- Events Rebecca Kim a Featured Panelist at Columbia Law School's Women of Color in Litigation Panel February 7, 2020 Learn More
- Awards BLB&G Partner Hannah Ross Named One of 2020 “Elite Women of the Plaintiffs Bar” by The National Law Journal April 2020 Learn More
- Events BLB&G's Women's Forum Virtual Event June 18, 2020 Learn More
- Awards Benchmark Litigation Again Names Hannah Ross One of Top U.S. Women Litigators in 2021 August 5, 2021 Learn More