BLB&G Partner Rebecca Boon to be Interviewed by Senior Counsel Catherine van Kampen for NAWL Podcast
October 5, 2023
On October 6, 2023, BLB&G Partner Rebecca Boon will appear as a featured guest on the National Association of Women Lawyers’ Podcast. On this “Corporate Reform and Advancing Equality in the Workplace” episode, Rebecca will discuss her trailblazing career, including her work litigating securities fraud and shareholder rights actions for over fifteen years and recovering billions of dollars for her firm’s institutional investor clients. Rebecca will also share the steps she’s taken to advance gender equality in the workplace, including co-founding the Beyond #MeToo Working Group and leading landmark recoveries that have resulted in important corporate reforms on workplace sexual harassment across industries. BLB&G’s Senior Counsel Catherine van Kampen, co-chair of the NAWL Podcast Committee, will interview Rebecca for this special episode.
In addition to her litigation responsibilities, Rebecca regularly lectures at law schools, universities, and conferences in the U.S. and abroad on the topics of ESG, social change, sexual harassment, and shareholder litigation. Regarding her work with the Beyond #MeToo Working Group, Rebecca is assisting with the organization of the group’s upcoming Senior Level Workshop.
Catherine is deeply committed to pro bono service and advocating for social change and justice, particularly for immigrant and refugee women and children. She serves in leadership roles on multiple legal organization committees, including as Chair of the NJSBA’s International Law and Organizations Committee and Co-Chair of the American Bar Association’s International Law Section Women’s Interest Network.
- Events BLB&G Partner Rebecca Boon and Associate Brittney Balser Play an Integral Role in Beyond #MeToo Working Group Senior Level Workshop October 20, 2023 Learn More
- Events BLB&G Partner Rebecca Boon to Moderate Panel at ILEP November 2023 Symposium November 9, 2023 Learn More
- Events BLB&G Partner Rebecca Boon to Serve as Panelist at CAC Live October 11, 2023 Learn More
- News BLB&G Announces Elevation of One Partner and Two Senior Counsel January 21, 2022 Learn More
- News BLB&G Senior Counsel Catherine van Kampen Appointed Chair of New Jersey State Bar Association’s International Law and Organizations Committee October 20, 2022 Learn More
- News BLB&G Senior Counsel Catherine van Kampen Appointed Fellow at the American Bar Foundation August 25, 2022 Learn More
- News BLB&G Senior Counsel Catherine van Kampen Appointed Co-Chair of the American Bar Association’s International Law Section Women’s Interest Network September 14, 2022 Learn More
- Events BLB&G Celebrates Women’s International Legal Efforts at NYCBA Conference March 24, 2023 Learn More