John Rizio-Hamilton and Nicholas Gersh Speak at Federal Bar Council Webinar "Life of a Federal Law Clerk"
September 22, 2021
On September 22, 2021, BLB&G Partner John Rizio-Hamilton will moderate a Federal Bar Council webinar, "Life of a Federal Law Clerk." Associate Nicholas Gersh will serve as one of the panelists, along with other recent federal law clerks from the Second Circuit Court of Appeals, Southern and Eastern Districts of New York, District of New Jersey, Southern District of Texas, and District of Columbia.
Click here to register for the webinar, which will take place from 6:00 - 8:00 p.m. ET.
- Events BLB&G Partner John Rizio-Hamilton Speaks at the Federal Bar Association's Webinar "Recent Trends in Securities Litigation: What You Need to Know for 2021 and Beyond" April 22, 2021 Learn More
- News Lawdragon Profiles BLB&G Partner John Rizio-Hamilton in “Lawyer Limelight” Feature May 4, 2021 Learn More
- Awards Law360 Names John Rizio-Hamilton a 2020 “Legal MVP” for Securities October 5, 2020 Learn More
- Events Partner John Rizio-Hamilton Speaks at the Professional Liability Underwriting Society's May 13 Webinar on "Virtually Resolving Complex D&O Disputes" May 12, 2020 Learn More
- Events John Rizio-Hamilton Speaks at Preventing Fraud in Settlement Funds Conference March 11, 2020 Learn More
- Awards The National Law Journal Names John Rizio-Hamilton and Katie Sinderson 2020 Plaintiffs’ Lawyers Trailblazers May 2020 Learn More
- Publications "Can We Rely On Shareholders To Compel Corporations To Meaningfully Act On ESG Issues?" by Rebecca Boon and John Rizio-Hamilton published by Responsible Investor September 1, 2021 Learn More
- Publications "Gaming the System: Corporate Disclosures and Information Bundling" by Jonathan D. Uslaner and Nicholas Gersh published in Reuters September 9, 2021 Learn More