November 3, 2023
On November 6, 2023, BLB&G Partner John Rizio-Hamilton will speak on cybersecurity at the Federal Bar Council’s Fall Retreat. Moderated by Second Circuit Judge William Nardini, John’s panel “Cybercrime Update: Fear and Hope!” will cover topics such as the new SEC rules requiring companies to promptly disclose material cybersecurity incidents, and how companies should establish a procedure for compliance with these new disclosure requirements before they experience a breach; and the SEC’s new, more aggressive stance toward prosecuting civil securities fraud cases based on misstatements concerning cybersecurity.
John Rizio-Hamilton is one of America’s top shareholder litigators. He works on the most complex and high-stakes securities class action cases, and has recovered billions of dollars on behalf of institutional investor clients. John frequently speaks at industry events, including the Federal Bar Council’s Cutting Edge Topics in Private Securities Litigation event this past February.
- Events BLB&G Partner John Rizio-Hamilton Will Serve as Coordinator at Federal Bar Council Webinar, Current Issues in Retail Securities Markets December 2, 2021 Learn More
- Events BLB&G's John Rizio-Hamilton and Nicole Santoro To Speak at the Federal Bar Council Panel, "Life of a Federal Law Clerk" September 27, 2022 Learn More
- Awards BLB&G Partner John Rizio-Hamilton Appointed to Board of Federal Bar Foundation November 1, 2023 Learn More
- Events BLB&G Partner John Rizio-Hamilton to Speak at Federal Bar Council Event February 15, 2023 Learn More
- Events John Rizio-Hamilton Speaks at Federal Bar Council Webinar "Life of a Federal Law Clerk" September 22, 2021 Learn More
- News Lawdragon Profiles BLB&G Partner John Rizio-Hamilton in “Lawyer Limelight” Feature May 4, 2021 Learn More
- Events BLB&G Partners John Rizio-Hamilton and Jesse Jensen to Speak at NYSBA’s Securities Litigation Annual Review December 9, 2022 Learn More
- Events BLB&G Partner John Rizio-Hamilton Speaks at the Federal Bar Association's Webinar "Recent Trends in Securities Litigation: What You Need to Know for 2021 and Beyond" April 22, 2021 Learn More