BLB&G Partner John Rizio-Hamilton To Speak on the Keynote Panel at Responsible Investor – RI Canada 2022
October 12, 2022
On October 18, 2022, BLB&G Partner John Rizio-Hamilton will serve as a keynote panelist at Responsible Investor – RI Canada 2022, speaking on “Can ESG investing in its current guise change the world?” Joined by panelists spanning the ESG space, the panel will address a variety of topics, including transformative ideas in the marketplace, voluntary compliance and ‘stakeholder capitalism,’ and the sufficiency of ESG investing to address societal challenges.
RI Canada brings together senior industry participants to discuss topics including; climate and decarbonisation strategies, mitigating the transition risk for real assets, digesting disclosure and regulatory developments for reporting, and the rise of social performance, all to ensure the pivot to a more sustainable economy is inclusive, equitable and fair.
- Publications "Can We Rely On Shareholders To Compel Corporations To Meaningfully Act On ESG Issues?" by Rebecca Boon and John Rizio-Hamilton published by Responsible Investor September 1, 2021 Learn More
- News Lawdragon Profiles BLB&G Partner John Rizio-Hamilton in “Lawyer Limelight” Feature May 4, 2021 Learn More
- Events BLB&G Partners John Rizio-Hamilton and Jesse Jensen to Speak at NYSBA’s Securities Litigation Annual Review December 9, 2022 Learn More
- Events BLB&G Partner John Rizio-Hamilton to Speak at Federal Bar Council Event February 15, 2023 Learn More
- Awards Law360 Names John Rizio-Hamilton a 2020 “Legal MVP” for Securities October 5, 2020 Learn More
- Events BLB&G's John Rizio-Hamilton and Nicole Santoro To Speak at the Federal Bar Council Panel, "Life of a Federal Law Clerk" September 27, 2022 Learn More
- Events BLB&G Partners Rebecca Boon and John Rizio-Hamilton Will Co-Present The ABA Webinar ESG Considerations In Securities Litigation September 23, 2022 Learn More
- Events BLB&G Partners John Rizio-Hamilton and Jesse Jensen to Present PLI Webinar, Auditor Litigation Considerations September 29, 2022 Learn More