Delaware Law Weekly Article Highlights BLB&G Partner Greg Varallo's Panel at PLI's Merger and Acquisitions 2022 Program
January 25, 2022
A recent Delaware Law Weekly article highlighted BLB&G partner Greg Varallo's panel, "SPACs — Latest Developments in Market Trends," at PLI's Merger & Acquisitions 2022 Program, Advanced Trends and Developments. Greg's panel covered disclosure issues and safe harbors for target projections, governance considerations, and shareholder lawsuits.
External Link (link will open in a new window):
Click here to read the full article.
- News BLB&G Secures Additional Shares for AMC Stockholders in Landmark Recapitalization Settlement April 3, 2023 Learn More
- Events BLB&G Partner Greg Varallo Serves as a Panelist at PLI Program Discussing: SPACs - Latest Developments in Market Trends January 20, 2022 Learn More
- News BLB&G Partner Gregory V. Varallo Quoted in Law360 Article Covering the Appointment of Vice Chancellor Kathaleen S. McCormick as Delaware Chancery Court Successor April 9, 2021 Learn More
- News BLB&G Partner Greg Varallo Quoted in Law360 Article Covering Significant Happenings in Delaware's Legal Industry in 2021 December 9, 2021 Learn More
- News Delaware Law Weekly Article Highlights BLB&G Partner Mark Lebovitch's Panel at CII's 2022 Spring Conference March 9, 2022 Learn More
- Events BLB&G Partner Greg Varallo Serves as Panelist at Delaware State Bar Association Corporate Law Seminar June 3, 2022 Learn More
- News Mark Lebovitch and Gregory V. Varallo Quoted in Law360 article, "Delaware's Appeal For Firms Outshines Virus Uncertainty" March 16, 2021 Learn More
- News Press Coverage: Williams Companies Stockholder Litigation Trial Challenging Novel Anti-Shareholder Corporate Governance Provision January 13, 2021 Learn More