November 9, 2023
On November 9, 2023, BLB&G Partner Greg Varallo will moderate the “Developments on Delaware’s Entire Fairness Doctrine” panel at the American College of Governance Counsel. This roundtable discussion will explore three post-trial decisions issued by the Delaware Court of Chancery during the last year, each under the entire fairness standard. Panelists will be asked to consider the implications of these decisions for future entire fairness cases, as well as for counselors working with controlled company boards or committees.
Greg Varallo is a partner at BLB&G and head of the firm’s Delaware office. A staunch advocate for protecting investor rights, Greg focuses primarily on representing institutional investors on matters involving corporate governance matters including with respect to merger and acquisition transactions. In addition to his legal responsibilities, Greg is a frequent speaker at bar association and industry events. Greg recently spoke at the University of Pennsylvania’s Fall 2023 Legal Humanities Fellowship Program, engaging with students on the topic of corporate law as it relates to philosophy, theology, and practical skills.
- News Delaware Law Weekly Article Highlights BLB&G Partner Greg Varallo's Panel at PLI's Merger and Acquisitions 2022 Program January 25, 2022 Learn More
- Events BLB&G Partner Greg Varallo to Serve as Panelist at UPenn Fall 2023 Legal Humanities Fellowship Program October 26, 2023 Learn More
- Events BLB&G Partner Greg Varallo Interviewed on Drinks With The Deal Podcast December 9, 2021 Learn More
- Events BLB&G Partner Greg Varallo Serves as a Panelist at PLI Program Discussing: SPACs - Latest Developments in Market Trends January 20, 2022 Learn More
- Events BLB&G Partner Gregory V. Varallo Participates at Salzburg Global Corporate Governance Forum event: “Driving Accountability: Integrating EESG into Executive Compensation May 6, 2021 Learn More
- Events BLB&G Partner Greg Varallo Serves as Panelist at Delaware State Bar Association Corporate Law Seminar June 3, 2022 Learn More
- News BLB&G Partner Greg Varallo Quoted in Law360 Article Covering Retirement of Vice Chancellor Joseph R. Slights III From the Delaware Chancery Court Bench January 13, 2022 Learn More
- Publications ‘“Optimizing”’ and Match: Bad Policy Threatens to Drive Bad Law” by Gregory Varallo, Andrew Blumberg, and James Janison Published by Harvard Law School Forum on Corporate Governance November 13, 2023 Learn More