BLB&G Partner Greg Varallo to Serve as Panelist at UPenn Fall 2023 Legal Humanities Fellowship Program
October 26, 2023
On October 30, 2023, BLB&G Partner Greg Varallo will speak at the sixth session of the University of Pennsylvania’s Fall 2023 Legal Humanities Fellowship Program. Throughout the semester, students have been tasked with exploring societal laws at philosophical, theological, and practical levels, considering the purpose of laws, their sources of authority, and their reach. Greg’s panel, “Business/Corporate Law: Its End, Source, and Scope,” will examine corporate law in its broadest sense. Students will be asked to consider how plaintiffs' attorneys, defense attorneys, and judges understand their practices, the purpose of corporate law and its source of authority, corporate law’s relationship to morality, and when and where the law should step in or step back regarding corporate matters.
Greg heads BLB&G’s Delaware office. His practice focuses primarily on representing institutional investors on matters involving federal and state securities laws, as well as advising creditors on their rights with respect to pursuing affirmative claims. Greg is hailed as one of the nation’s leading business litigators. He has been recognized as “a respected litigator” by top publication Chambers USA, with market sources quoted as saying he is “a phenomenal trial lawyer.” Greg was most recently named to the 30th edition of The Best Lawyers in America® and was recognized by Lawdragon as one of the “500 Leading Plaintiff Financial Lawyers” in America. Greg is the Founding Trustee, Vice President and Secretary of the American College of Governance Counsel, and a fellow of the American College of Trial Lawyers, the Litigation Counsel of America and the Salzburg Global Seminar, Corporate Governance.
- Events BLB&G Partner Greg Varallo to Moderate American College of Governance Counsel Panel November 9, 2023 Learn More
- Events BLB&G Partner Greg Varallo Serves as a Panelist at PLI Program Discussing: SPACs - Latest Developments in Market Trends January 20, 2022 Learn More
- News Delaware Law Weekly Article Highlights BLB&G Partner Greg Varallo's Panel at PLI's Merger and Acquisitions 2022 Program January 25, 2022 Learn More
- Events BLB&G Partner Greg Varallo Serves as Panelist at Delaware State Bar Association Corporate Law Seminar June 3, 2022 Learn More
- Events BLB&G Partner Katie Sinderson Serves as Panelist at PLI Program, "Expert Witness 2022" June 8, 2022 Learn More
- Events BLB&G Partner Katie Sinderson Serves as Panelist at PLI's Program, "Securities Litigation 2022: From Investigation to Trial" March 25, 2022 Learn More
- Events BLB&G Partner Rebecca Boon Serves as Panelist at PLI Program, ESG 2022: What It Means for Boards, Management, and Counsel May 20, 2022 Learn More
- Events BLB&G Partner Jim Harrod Serves as Panelist at the Practising Law Institute (PLI) Program, Securities Offerings 2021: A Public Offering from Start to Finish October 19, 2021 Learn More