BLB&G Partner Greg Varallo Quoted in Law360 Article Covering Significant Happenings in Delaware's Legal Industry in 2021
December 9, 2021
Partner Greg Varallo was quoted in a Law360 article, "The Biggest Moments for Del.'s Legal Industry In 2021," reflecting on some of the significant happenings in Delaware's legal industry in 2021, as the state's court moved along busy caseloads, and in some instances returned to in-person proceedings.
In the article, Greg discusses how the Chancery Court was able to seamlessly move to virtual proceedings during the pandemic, and its recent transition back to in-person proceedings, and his belief in the importance of in-person hearings to the development of junior attorneys. "It's been a mix lately, we are seeing some in-person hearings. A lot of the training of the next generation goes on in person, it just does. No matter how many virtual [proceedings], you just learn more in person."
Click the link below or access the PDF under "Related Documents" to read the full article.
- News BLB&G Partner Greg Varallo Quoted in Law360 Article Covering Retirement of Vice Chancellor Joseph R. Slights III From the Delaware Chancery Court Bench January 13, 2022 Learn More
- News BLB&G Partner Gregory V. Varallo Quoted in Law360 Article Covering the Appointment of Vice Chancellor Kathaleen S. McCormick as Delaware Chancery Court Successor April 9, 2021 Learn More
- News Mark Lebovitch and Gregory V. Varallo Quoted in Law360 article, "Delaware's Appeal For Firms Outshines Virus Uncertainty" March 16, 2021 Learn More
- News Delaware Law Weekly Article Highlights BLB&G Partner Greg Varallo's Panel at PLI's Merger and Acquisitions 2022 Program January 25, 2022 Learn More
- Events BLB&G Partner Greg Varallo Serves as Panelist at Delaware State Bar Association Corporate Law Seminar June 3, 2022 Learn More
- Events BLB&G Partner Greg Varallo Interviewed on Drinks With The Deal Podcast December 9, 2021 Learn More
- News Partner Avi Josefson Quoted by Law360 in Article on Current Status of Pandemic-Related Securities Suits March 11, 2021 Learn More
- News Press Coverage: Williams Companies Stockholder Litigation Trial Challenging Novel Anti-Shareholder Corporate Governance Provision January 13, 2021 Learn More