Delaware Law Weekly Article Highlights BLB&G Attorneys Rebecca Boon and Michael Mathai's Presentation At Harvard Law School's Roundtable
December 1, 2021
Delaware Law Weekly highlighted the presentation by BLB&G partner Rebecca Boon and associate Michael Mathai at Harvard Law School's Plaintiffs' Law Association event, where they discussed BLB&G's securities litigation practice and how the firm utilizes its cases to create positive corporate improvements on ESG issues.
External Link (link will open in a new window):
Click here to read the full article.
- Events BLB&G Attorneys Rebecca Boon and Michael Mathai Will Present At Harvard Law School's Roundtable on How Securities Litigation Can Be a Tool for Social Justice December 2, 2021 Learn More
- Events BLB&G Attorneys Rebecca Boon, Michael Mathai, and Kate Aufses Will Present to Harvard Law School Students on "Fighting Workplace Sexual Harassment with BLB&G: Tracing the Harm from Jeffrey Epstein and Roger Ailes" March 17, 2022 Learn More
- Publications "Five Years After #MeToo Goes Mainstream" by Rebecca Boon and Brittney Balser Published by The Review of Securities & Commodities Regulation August 23, 2022 Learn More
- News Delaware Law Weekly Highlights BLB&G Associate Mae Oberste's Appointment to the DSBA's Executive Committee July 20, 2022 Learn More
- Events BLB&G Attorneys Rebecca Boon, Jon Uslaner, and Lauren Cruz Will Present to Berkeley Plaintiffs' Law Association on "Securities Litigation and Social Justice" March 11, 2022 Learn More
- Publications "Investor Attempts To Hold Cos. Accountable Are Working" by BLB&G Partner Rebecca Boon published by Law360 May 18, 2021 Learn More
- Events BLB&G Partner Rebecca Boon Serves as Keynote Speaker at Hofstra Law School's Admitted Students Day March 30, 2022 Learn More
- Publications "Impacts of #MeToo on Litigation & DEI" by Rebecca Boon and Caitlin Bozman Published by Bloomberg Law July 14, 2022 Learn More