December 9, 2021
Partner Greg Varallo was the featured guest on the Drinks With The Deal podcast, discussing his transition from defending corporations as a partner and ultimately the president of Richards, Layton & Finger PA, where he spent his entire 36-year career at, to representing shareholders prosecuting shareholder rights cases at BLB&G.
Greg heads BLB&G's Delaware office. He focuses his practice on protecting investor rights, trying cases in Delaware and around the U.S. Greg's cases, while primarily derivative and class actions, also include plaintiffs’ side business-to-business disputes, fiduciary litigation in Bankruptcy Court, and, where appropriate, ADR.
External Link (link will open in a new window):
For more information and to listen to the podcast, click here.
- News BLB&G Secures Additional Shares for AMC Stockholders in Landmark Recapitalization Settlement April 3, 2023 Learn More
- News BLB&G Partner Greg Varallo Quoted in Law360 Article Covering Significant Happenings in Delaware's Legal Industry in 2021 December 9, 2021 Learn More
- News Press Coverage: Williams Companies Stockholder Litigation Trial Challenging Novel Anti-Shareholder Corporate Governance Provision January 13, 2021 Learn More
- News Delaware Law Weekly Article Highlights BLB&G Partner Greg Varallo's Panel at PLI's Merger and Acquisitions 2022 Program January 25, 2022 Learn More
- News BLB&G Partner Greg Varallo Quoted in Law360 Article Covering Retirement of Vice Chancellor Joseph R. Slights III From the Delaware Chancery Court Bench January 13, 2022 Learn More
- News Mark Lebovitch and Gregory V. Varallo Quoted in Law360 article, "Delaware's Appeal For Firms Outshines Virus Uncertainty" March 16, 2021 Learn More
- Events BLB&G Partner Greg Varallo Serves as Panelist at Delaware State Bar Association Corporate Law Seminar June 3, 2022 Learn More
- Events BLB&G Partner Greg Varallo Serves as a Panelist at PLI Program Discussing: SPACs - Latest Developments in Market Trends January 20, 2022 Learn More