BLB&G Partner Jim Harrod Will Serve as a Panelist at The George Washington University Law School's Second Annual Class Action Case Law and Practice Review Conference
November 12, 2021
Partner Jim Harrod will serve as a panelist at The George Washington University Law School's Second Annual Class Action Case Law and Practice Review Conference. This in-person event will review case law and practice developments that have arisen in class actions during the past year, with discussions led by panels of experts, including 6 federal judges and 30 prominent practitioners.
Jim's panel is focused on Judicial Consideration of Lead Plaintiffs' Ex Ante Fee Agreements and Parties' Fee Agreements.
Following the conference, the Center will consider developing best practices addressing class-action case-management problems identified at the conference. Judges and practitioners attending the conference will be given the first opportunity to join teams drafting these influential class action best practices and guidelines under the auspices of the Center with assistance of its Scholars Council.
- Events BLB&G Partner Adam Hollander Serves as Guest Lecturer at The George Washington University Law School Discussing "Ethics: Integrity and Honesty" June 9, 2022 Learn More
- Events BLB&G Partner Rebecca Boon Will Serve as Panelist at NCPERS Annual Conference May 3, 2022 Learn More
- Awards Law360 Names James Harrod a 2022 MVP for Securities September 6, 2022 Learn More
- Events Mark Lebovitch Speaks At Sandpiper Partners Conference "SPACs, De-SPACs and SPAC Litigation: Current Developments, Litigation, Investigations, and What's on the Horizon?" September 28, 2021 Learn More
- Events BLB&G Partner Mark Lebovitch Will Serve As a Commentator at the University of Pennsylvania Law School's Institute for Law & Economics Fall Corporate Roundtable December 10, 2021 Learn More
- Events BLB&G Partner Jim Harrod Serves as Panelist at the Practising Law Institute (PLI) Program, Securities Offerings 2021: A Public Offering from Start to Finish October 19, 2021 Learn More
- Events Partner Mark Lebovitch Serves as Panelist at the Council of Institutional Investors’ 2022 Spring Conference February 17, 2022 Learn More
- Events BLB&G Partner John C. Browne Will Serve as a Panelist at the Annual Plus D&O Symposium January 12, 2022 Learn More