BLB&G Partner Jeroen van Kwawegen to Serve as Panelist at NYCBA Securities Litigation & Enforcement Institute 2024
February 1, 2024
On February 7, 2024, BLB&G partner Jeroen van Kwawegen will serve as a panelist at the NYCBA Securities Litigation & Enforcement Institute 2024. Jeroen will join other prominent securities litigators, senior in-house counsel at major financial institutions, representatives of the SEC and corporations, and nationally recognized trial lawyers to discuss a variety of topics, including important cases and pressing issues in Delaware.
The in-person event will feature keynote speaker Lori W. Will, Vice Chancelor of the Delaware Court of Chancery, and provide a comprehensive overview of recent trends, developments and cutting-edge issues in securities litigation, regulation and enforcement. Panels will touch on:
- What's next for the SEC;
- Traditional securities litigation;
- Current Delaware litigation;
- In-house counsel’s biggest concerns and challenges; and
- What’s new in cyber security litigation.
Jeroen is a member of the Executive Committee of the firm and head of BLB&G’s corporate governance practice. Jeroen oversees all breach of fiduciary duty litigation on behalf of shareholders against boards and senior executives. Jeroen also leads BLB&G’s work representing European institutional investors in shareholder litigation, including securities class actions. In addition to his litigation responsibilities at the firm, Jeroen frequently speaks at bar association and industry events on shareholder litigation and corporate governance related topics. recently, Jeroen spoke at Columbia Law School’s Conference on M&A and Corporate Governance.
- Events Partner Jeroen van Kwawegen Will Serve As Panelist At New York City Bar's 10th Annual Securities Litigation & Enforcement Institute February 9, 2022 Learn More
- News Jeroen van Kwawegen Elected to BLB&G’s Executive Committee January 31, 2024 Learn More
- Events BLB&G Partner Jeroen van Kwawegen to Serve as Panelist at Columbia Law School Conference on M&A and Corporate Governance December 1, 2023 Learn More
- Events BLB&G Partner Lauren Ormsbee to Speak at NYCBA Securities Litigation & Enforcement Institute 2023 January 23, 2023 Learn More
- Events BLB&G Partner Ed Timlin to Serve as Panelist at the Florida Bar Business Law Section's 40th Annual Federal Securities Institute February 8, 2024 Learn More
- Events BLB&G Partner Jerry Silk Serves as Panelist at PLI's 53rd Annual Institute on Securities Regulations November 5, 2021 Learn More
- Events BLB&G Partner Jim Harrod Serves as Panelist at the Practising Law Institute (PLI) Program, Securities Offerings 2021: A Public Offering from Start to Finish October 19, 2021 Learn More
- Events BLB&G Partner Ed Timlin to Serve as Panelist at The Florida Bar Business Law Section's Annual Federal Securities Institute March 1, 2023 Learn More