Rebecca Boon and Alla Zayenchik Speak at the Beyond #MeToo Working Group on Corporate Governance, Compliance, and Risk’s First Roundtable of 2020
March 3, 2020
On March 3, 2020 BLB&G partner Rebecca Boon and associate Alla Zayenchik spoke at the Beyond #MeToo Working Group on Corporate Governance, Compliance, and Risk’s first roundtable of 2020, “The Courtroom to the Boardroom: Stories from the Trenches in the #MeToo Era.” The panelists spoke about litigation’s role in creating meaningful corporate change to an audience of 70 professionals from a variety of fields. Rebecca, who served as a panelist, and Alla, who served as the moderator, are both founding members of the Working Group. Other panelists included Barbara Jones, partner at Bracewell and former judge in the U.S.D.C. for the Southern District of New York, Brad Karp, chairman at Paul Weiss, and Ripa Rashid, managing director at Culture@Work.
To learn more about the Working Group and view a full list of the founding members, click here.
- News BLB&G Announces Formation of Beyond #MeToo: A Working Group on Corporate Governance, Compliance, and Risk January 28, 2020 Learn More
- Events BLB&G Partner Rebecca Boon Moderates Beyond #MeToo Working Group Event, "The Enduring Effects of #MeToo" April 19, 2022 Learn More
- Publications "Impacts of #MeToo on Litigation & DEI" by Rebecca Boon and Caitlin Bozman Published by Bloomberg Law July 14, 2022 Learn More
- Events Rebecca Boon Moderates Beyond #MeToo Working Group's Virtual Event "#MeToo in the Corporate World" January 2021 Learn More
- Publications "Five Years After #MeToo Goes Mainstream" by Rebecca Boon and Brittney Balser Published by The Review of Securities & Commodities Regulation August 23, 2022 Learn More
- Events BLB&G’s Rebecca Boon Participates in NYU Law Conference on the Corporate Compliance and Governance Impacts of #MeToo October 11, 2019 Learn More
- Publications "Investor Attempts To Hold Cos. Accountable Are Working" by BLB&G Partner Rebecca Boon published by Law360 May 18, 2021 Learn More
- Events BLB&G Partner Rebecca Boon Speaks on Shareholder Activism on Environmental and Social Issues at Conference hosted by The Advocates’ Society April 8, 2021 Learn More