February 17, 2023
Benchmark Litigation has once again shortlisted BLB&G for Plaintiff Firm of the Year in its US Awards 2023. Former partner Mark Lebovitch has also been shortlisted for the Plaintiff Litigator of the Year Award. The upcoming awards ceremony in March will recognize the country’s most distinguished litigators and their firms for their exemplary work over the past twelve months. After months of peer review-based research and submission reviews, the Benchmark team selects the most impactful cases, the lawyers and law firms behind them, and the litigators who have paved the way.
BLB&G was also recently recognized by Benchmark as one of the top firms in the nation in its 2023 guide, which is accessible here.
Click the link below or access the PDF under "Related Documents" to see the full rankings.
- Awards Benchmark Litigation Shortlists BLB&G For Plaintiff Firm of the Year Award February 8, 2022 Learn More
- News BLB&G Secures Additional Shares for AMC Stockholders in Landmark Recapitalization Settlement April 3, 2023 Learn More
- Awards Benchmark Litigation Names BLB&G One of the Top Firms in the Nation in 2023 Guide October 3, 2022 Learn More
- Awards Benchmark Litigation Again Names BLB&G One of the Top Firms in the Nation in 2022 Guide October 5, 2021 Learn More
- Awards Benchmark Litigation Again Names BLB&G One of the Top Firms in the Nation in 2021 Guide October 7, 2020 Learn More
- Awards Benchmark Litigation Again Names Hannah Ross One of Top U.S. Women Litigators in 2021 August 5, 2021 Learn More
- Awards Benchmark Litigation Names Hannah Ross One of Top U.S. Women Litigators for Tenth Consecutive Year August 8, 2023 Learn More
- Awards The New York Law Journal Recognizes Founding Partner Max Berger With Its Lifetime Achievement Award September 21, 2022 Learn More