February 12, 2024
BLB&G was shortlisted for Plaintiff Firm of the Year by Benchmark Litigation in its US Awards 2024 guide, which recognized the firm for its exemplary work and impactful cases over the past year. The publication also shortlisted the firm for a State Award in Delaware. This well-respected list, with rankings awarded after months of peer-reviewed research and submission reviews, seeks to highlight firms who continue to strive for excellence in their respective fields.
BLB&G was also recently recognized by Benchmark as one of the top firms in the nation in its 2024 guide, which is accessible here.
Click the link below or access the PDF under "Related Documents" to see the full rankings.
- Awards Benchmark Litigation Shortlists BLB&G For Plaintiff Firm of the Year Award February 8, 2022 Learn More
- Awards Benchmark Litigation Once Again Shortlists BLB&G for Plaintiff Firm of the Year Award February 17, 2023 Learn More
- News BLB&G Secures Additional Shares for AMC Stockholders in Landmark Recapitalization Settlement April 3, 2023 Learn More
- Awards Benchmark Litigation Names BLB&G One of the Top Firms in the Nation in 2024 Guide October 24, 2023 Learn More
- Publications "Is any lead plaintiff better than no lead plaintiff? Some courts say no" by Jonathan D. Uslaner and Scott Foglietta Published in Reuters October 26, 2022 Learn More
- Awards Benchmark Litigation Names BLB&G One of the Top Firms in the Nation in 2023 Guide October 3, 2022 Learn More
- Awards Benchmark Litigation Names Hannah Ross One of Top U.S. Women Litigators for Tenth Consecutive Year August 8, 2023 Learn More
- Awards Lawdragon Names BLB&G Partners to the 2022 Edition of the "500 Leading Plaintiff Financial Lawyers" List July 11, 2022 Learn More