October 3, 2022
Distinguished legal observer Benchmark Litigation has once again named BLB&G as a top U.S. litigation firm in its 2023 edition of Benchmark Litigation’s Definitive Guide to America's Leading Firms and Attorneys. The publication ranked BLB&G as a Tier 1 national firm for securities litigation and one of the country’s “Top Plaintiff firms.” In addition, the New York and Delaware offices were recommended as top choices for dispute resolution. For more information, click here to view the rankings on Benchmark’s website.
Benchmark’s review of the firm paints a picture of “an undisputed leader in the securities-focused plaintiff arena.” Furthermore, plaudits and admiration on both sides of the “v” are near-unanimous, as the review mentions, “A plaintiff peer endorses the firm’s standing as “the cream of the crop,” while a defense-side peer quips, “I see more of Bernstein Litowitz than I would care to. But you can’t argue with their quality and their market share. In the 10-B(5) securities class action space, their results speak for themselves.”
In Benchmark’s practitioner rankings, 11 BLB&G partners were individually recognized as Litigation Stars: Gregory Varallo, Max Berger, Salvatore Graziano, John Rizio-Hamilton, Jim Harrod, Jeremy Robinson, Hannah Ross, Gerald Silk, and Jeroen van Kwawegen, and former partners John C. Browne and Mark Lebovitch. Partners Berger, Graziano, Lebovitch, and Robinson were additionally recognized as National Practice Area Stars. BLB&G is also proud to work with partners Katherine Sinderson, Edward Timlin, and Jonathan Uslaner, all recognized as Future Stars. This occasion marks the first Benchmark awards for Sinderson and Timlin.
Earlier this year, Benchmark highlighted BLB&G partners Abe Alexander, Rebecca Boon, Scott Foglietta, Jesse Jensen, and Edward Timlin, and former partner Christopher Orrico in its annual “40 & Under” list.
- Awards Benchmark Litigation Names BLB&G One of the Top Firms in the Nation in 2024 Guide October 24, 2023 Learn More
- Awards Benchmark Litigation Again Names BLB&G One of the Top Firms in the Nation in 2022 Guide October 5, 2021 Learn More
- Awards Benchmark Litigation Shortlists BLB&G For Plaintiff Firm of the Year Award February 8, 2022 Learn More
- Awards Benchmark Litigation Once Again Shortlists BLB&G for Plaintiff Firm of the Year Award February 17, 2023 Learn More
- Awards Benchmark Litigation Names Hannah Ross One of Top U.S. Women Litigators for Tenth Consecutive Year August 8, 2023 Learn More
- News BLB&G's Catherine van Kampen Appointed Co-Chair of the New York City Bar Association's United Nations Committee September 22, 2021 Learn More
- Awards Benchmark Litigation Again Names Hannah Ross One of Top U.S. Women Litigators in 2021 August 5, 2021 Learn More
- Awards Benchmark Litigation Again Names Hannah Ross One of Top U.S. Women Litigators in 2022 August 8, 2022 Learn More