The National Law Journal Names John Rizio-Hamilton and Katie Sinderson 2020 Plaintiffs’ Lawyers Trailblazers
The National Law Journal recognized BLB&G Partners John Rizio-Hamilton and Katie Sinderson on its fourth annual list of Legal Trailblazers, which spotlights an exclusive group of individuals from each practice area who are considered agents of change.
John Rizio-Hamilton was selected based on his work on some of the most complex and high-stakes securities class action cases, including cases prosecuted against Bank of America, Citigroup, Wachovia and JP Morgan Chase that helped recover billions for investors, and a precedent-setting class certification in In re Signet Jewelers Limited Securities Litigation related to allegations of sexual harassment at the company.
Katie Sinderson was selected based on the more than $4 billion dollars she has recovered over the course of her career on behalf of injured investors, and her current work prosecuting securities class actions against Boeing, Kraft, Frontier Communications and Novo Nordisk.
Each profile explores the careers of the honorees, covering their pioneer spirit, trails blazed, and future explorations of their practice areas. To read the profiles of John and Katie, click here and see pages 25 and 29, respectively.
External Link (link will open in a new window):
Click here to read the profiles.
- News BLB&G Secures Additional Shares for AMC Stockholders in Landmark Recapitalization Settlement April 3, 2023 Learn More
- Publications “2022 Developments for Auditor Regulation Under the U.S. Securities Laws” by John Rizio-Hamilton, Jesse L. Jensen, and Jasmine Cooper-Little Published in The Review of Securities & Commodities Regulation January 27, 2023 Learn More
- Publications "SEC Investigation Of Accounting Firms Is A Good First Step" by Jesse Jensen and John Rizio-Hamilton Published in Law360 April 7, 2022 Learn More
- News Lawdragon Profiles BLB&G Partner John Rizio-Hamilton in “Lawyer Limelight” Feature May 4, 2021 Learn More
- Awards Law360 Names John Rizio-Hamilton a 2020 “Legal MVP” for Securities October 5, 2020 Learn More
- Awards The Legal 500 Again Ranks BLB&G a National Tier 1 Firm for Securities Litigation and M&A Litigation June 9, 2022 Learn More
- Events BLB&G Partner John Rizio-Hamilton to Speak at Federal Bar Council Event February 15, 2023 Learn More
- Awards Benchmark Litigation Names BLB&G One of the Top Firms in the Nation in 2023 Guide October 3, 2022 Learn More
- Awards Lawdragon Names BLB&G Partners to the 2022 Edition of the "500 Leading Plaintiff Financial Lawyers" List July 11, 2022 Learn More