Super Lawyers magazine, an affiliate of Thomson Reuters, has selected 20 BLB&G attorneys for inclusion in its latest “Super Lawyers New York Metro Edition,” recognizing them among the top rated securities litigation attorneys in New York City. BLB&G’s 2019 Super Lawyers include partners Max Berger, John Browne, Michael Blatchley, Salvatore Graziano, James Harrod, Mark Lebovitch, John Rizio-Hamilton, Jeremy Robinson, Hannah Ross, Gerald Silk, Edward Timlin, Jeroen van Kwawegen, David Wales, and Adam Wierzbowski.
Partners Katherine Sinderson and Rebecca Boon, along with senior counsels Abe Alexander, Scott Foglietta, and Christopher Orrico, and associate Jesse Jensen were all named “Rising Stars” by Super Lawyers.
The lists represent only 5% of the licensed active attorneys in the New York Metro region and honors "outstanding lawyers...who have attained a high-degree of peer recognition and professional achievement," as determined by a multiphase process consisting of independent research, peer nominations and peer evaluations.” No more than 2.5% of the lawyers are named to Rising Stars.
- Awards 20 BLB&G Attorneys Named by Super Lawyers to its 2020 New York Metro Edition September 20, 2020 Learn More
- News BLB&G's Catherine van Kampen Appointed Co-Chair of the New York City Bar Association's United Nations Committee September 22, 2021 Learn More
- Awards Adam Wierzbowski Named “Rising Star” by New York Law Journal June 2019 Learn More
- Awards The New York Law Journal Profiles Adam Wierzbowski – One of Its 2019 “Rising Stars” October 15, 2019 Learn More
- Events Mark Lebovitch Discusses D&O Exposure in Transactional Contexts in New York City Bar Program May 7, 2019 Learn More
- Publications "The Importance of Private Securities Litigation as a Complement to 'Worn Out' Regulators" by Scott Foglietta and Brittney Balser published in the New York Law Journal September 27, 2021 Learn More
- Publications "Video Depositions: The Case for Their Continued Relevance in a Post-Quarantine World" by John C. Browne and Jeremy P. Robinson published by The New York Law Journal December 29, 2020 Learn More
- Awards Benchmark Litigation Again Names Hannah Ross One of Top U.S. Women Litigators in 2021 August 5, 2021 Learn More