Super Lawyers magazine, an affiliate of Thomson Reuters, has selected 20 BLB&G attorneys for inclusion in its latest “Super Lawyers New York Metro Edition,” recognizing them among the top rated securities litigation attorneys in New York City. BLB&G’s 2018 Super Lawyers include partners Max Berger, John Browne, Salvatore Graziano, James Harrod, Mark Lebovitch, John Rizio-Hamilton, Hannah Ross, Gerald Silk, Jeroen van Kwawegen, David Wales, and Adam Wierzbowski.
Also, for the first time, Mr. Graziano has been recognized among the magazine’s Top 100 Super Lawyers, recognizing those lawyers who “ranked top of the 2018 New York Metro Super Lawyers nomination, research and blue ribbon review process.”
Partners Michael Blatchley and Katherine Sinderson, senior counsel Rebecca Boon, along with associates Abe Alexander, Scott Foglietta, Jesse Jensen, Christopher Orrico, Ross Shikowitz and Edward Timlin were all named “Rising Stars” by Super Lawyers.
The lists represent only 5% of the licensed active attorneys in the New York Metro region and honors "outstanding lawyers...who have attained a high-degree of peer recognition and professional achievement," as determined by a multiphase process consisting of independent research, peer nominations and peer evaluations.” No more than 2.5% of the lawyers are named to Rising Stars.
- Awards 20 BLB&G Attorneys Named by Super Lawyers to its 2020 New York Metro Edition September 20, 2020 Learn More
- Awards New York Law Journal Profiles Max Berger as Part of Series Honoring 2022 Lifetime Achievement Winners October 13, 2022 Learn More
- News BLB&G's Catherine van Kampen Appointed Co-Chair of the New York City Bar Association's United Nations Committee September 22, 2021 Learn More
- News The New York Law Journal Highlights Max Berger's Endowment of Columbia Law School's Public Interest/Public Service Fellows Program December 1, 2021 Learn More
- Awards The New York Law Journal Recognizes Founding Partner Max Berger With Its Lifetime Achievement Award September 21, 2022 Learn More
- Awards BLB&G Partner Lauren Ormsbee Named to "The Top 50 Attorneys of New York for 2022" List by Attorney Intel July 21, 2022 Learn More
- Publications "The Importance of Private Securities Litigation as a Complement to 'Worn Out' Regulators" by Scott Foglietta and Brittney Balser published in the New York Law Journal September 27, 2021 Learn More
- Publications "Video Depositions: The Case for Their Continued Relevance in a Post-Quarantine World" by John C. Browne and Jeremy P. Robinson published by The New York Law Journal December 29, 2020 Learn More
- Awards Catherine van Kampen Receives Two Honorary Recognitions at Manhattan Borough President’s Human Rights Day for Her Pro Bono & Human Rights Work on Behalf of the New York City Bar Association’s United Nations Committee December 10, 2021 Learn More