BLB&G was once again presented with Benchmark Litigation’s “Plaintiff Firm of the Year" award at its annual U.S. Benchmark Litigation Annual Awards ceremony, held on February 15, 2018 at The Pierre in New York City. Selected from among an elite group of six finalists, this marks the fourth time BLB&G has received this highly-prestigious honor in the five years since the award’s inception.
Organized by the publishers of Benchmark Litigation: The Definitive Guide to America’s Leading Litigation Firms & Attorneys – leading financial news magazines Institutional Investor and Euromoney – the awards ceremony recognizes the “top practitioners in the United States litigation community” and honors “individual attorneys, firms, and in-house counsel teams that played a significant role in the industry over the past year.”
A “Highly Recommended” Firm
For the last eleven years in a row, Benchmark has recognized BLB&G as one of the leading litigation firms in the nation. It is the only plaintiff litigation firm in the nation ranked Tier 1 nationally for securities litigation, and one of the only plaintiff firms in the country to be given Benchmark’s top ranking of “highly recommended.” In its editorial, Benchmark praises BLB&G as " New York's original "Wall Street assassins," noting that it is “nearly always the first to be name-checked by competitors and opponents when discussing plaintiff shops conducting high-level securities work.” Benchmark also highlights clients’ praise for BLB&G as having “a sterling reputation and is a perennial leader in the securities litigation industry."
The Benchmark Litigation guide identifies the leading U.S. trial attorneys and firms at the local and national levels. Focused exclusively on the U.S. litigation market, the publication's rankings and editorials are the results of an extensive research process that includes detailed interviews with private practice lawyers and in-house counsel.
External Link: Click here for full profile (link will open in a new window)
- Awards Benchmark Again Names BLB&G One of the Top Firms in the Nation October 2018 Learn More
- Awards BLB&G Receives Multiple Honors - Including “Top Plaintiff Firm” Award - At Benchmark’s Annual Awards Ceremony February 28, 2019 Learn More
- Awards Benchmark Litigation Again Names BLB&G One of the Top Firms in the Nation in 2021 Guide October 7, 2020 Learn More
- Awards BLB&G Partner Hannah Ross Named One of 2020 “Elite Women of the Plaintiffs Bar” by The National Law Journal April 2020 Learn More
- Awards Benchmark Names Seven BLB&G Partners as Litigation Stars October 2018 Learn More
- Awards Katie Sinderson Honored As Law360 Titan of The Plaintiffs Bar May 2020 Learn More
- Awards BLB&G Partner Hannah Ross Named One of “Elite Women of the Plaintiffs Bar” by The National Law Journal November 19, 2019 Learn More
- Awards BLB&G Partners Rebecca Boon and Scott R. Foglietta named to 2021 Rising Stars of the Plaintiffs Bar list by The National Law Journal May 13, 2021 Learn More
- Awards The National Law Journal Names Salvatore Graziano and Hannah Ross 2019 Plaintiffs’ Lawyers Trailblazers May 2019 Learn More