March 17, 2020
Like all of you, those of us at Bernstein Litowitz Berger & Grossmann have been preparing for the uncertain business and personal implications related to the Coronavirus. At BLB&G, serving our clients is always our priority, and the business continuity plans we have in place ensure uninterrupted service in the event of an office closure. Yesterday, we made the decision to implement these plans and move to a firm-wide remote work arrangement.
While our physical offices across the country may be closed as we all do our part to flatten the curve, the firm remains fully operational, and our work is ongoing. All BLB&G employees remain reachable and available via phone or email. Our IT systems allow for full connectivity to all of the firm’s technology platforms, and we will be working on cases, monitoring client portfolios, and performing all of the crucial services critical to your business. We are also continually monitoring the impact of the Coronavirus outbreak on the court system and are prepared to adapt as needed to represent your interests.
We know that most of you are experiencing similar interruptions to your work lives, while taking care of loved ones and dealing with this challenging and uncertain reality. We will be working to ensure that we stay in touch and continue to deliver the critical services you require.
Our thoughts go out to anyone whose health has been or will be affected by this virus, or who is caring for a sick loved one. We are immensely grateful to the courageous first responders and health care workers who are helping those who need it most. If there is anything we can do from our end to make this time easier, we hope you will let us know by reaching out to the attorneys or staff you work with, or by contacting us through email@example.com.
- Publications "Video Depositions: The Case for Their Continued Relevance in a Post-Quarantine World" by John C. Browne and Jeremy P. Robinson published by The New York Law Journal December 29, 2020 Learn More
- News BLB&G Allianz Structured Alpha Funds Team Announces New Case Filing October 16, 2020 Learn More
- News Protecting Investors in a Time of Crisis: A Message from BLB&G on Access to Justice and COVID-19 March 28, 2020 Learn More
- Publications "Keeping Investors From Their Day in Court: The Fight to Shut Out Shareholders Continues with a New Twist" by Andrew Blumberg Published in The Advocate for Institutional Investors October 2019 Learn More
- News Partner Avi Josefson Quoted by Law360 in Article on Current Status of Pandemic-Related Securities Suits March 11, 2021 Learn More
- News BLB&G Partner Greg Varallo Quoted in Law360 Article Covering Significant Happenings in Delaware's Legal Industry in 2021 December 9, 2021 Learn More
- Publications "Can We Rely On Shareholders To Compel Corporations To Meaningfully Act On ESG Issues?" by Rebecca Boon and John Rizio-Hamilton published by Responsible Investor September 1, 2021 Learn More
- Awards BLB&G Identified as Most Respected Securities Plaintiffs' Law Firm by Inigo Insurance Survey Respondents March 2, 2022 Learn More