BLB&G continues to be one of the undisputed leaders in the nation representing investors in securities litigation.
According to data published in the “Top 100 Settlements” report by Securities Class Action Services (SCAS - a division of ISS Governance), BLB&G outperformed its competitors by having negotiated four of the ten largest recoveries in history; having recovered 38% of all the settlement dollars represented in the report (nearly $23 billion); and having prosecuted more than a third of all the cases on the list (34 of 100).
The Top 100 Settlements Semi-Annual Report identifies the largest securities class action settlements filed after the passage of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995 that have obtained final approval, and provides detailed information on the law firms prosecuting those cases.
Since SCAS began compiling and publishing data on securities litigation recoveries and the law firms prosecuting the cases over a decade ago, BLB&G has been at or near the top of their rankings every year — often with the highest total recoveries, the highest settlement average, or both.
External Link: SCAS's Top 100 Settlements Semi-Annual Report for 2015 (link will open in a new window)
- Awards Bernstein Litowitz Dominates ISS SCAS List of Top 100 Securities Settlements of All Time February 24, 2021 Learn More
- Awards Bernstein Litowitz Dominates ISS SCAS List of Top 100 Securities Settlements of All Time February 2020 Learn More
- Awards BLB&G Tops List of ISS SCAS Top 50 Securities Fraud Settlements in 2019 March 11, 2020 Learn More
- Awards ISS SCAS Releases Top Securities Settlements Report: Bernstein Litowitz Leads the Field for Ninth Consecutive Year February 11, 2019 Learn More
- Awards SCAS Again Ranks BLB&G A Leader in the Field April 2019 Learn More
- News Law360 Article Highlights BLB&G's Success in 2020 "Top 100 Settlements Report" by ISS SCAS February 25, 2021 Learn More
- Awards Benchmark Again Names Hannah Ross One of Top U.S. Women Litigators in 2019 August 2019 Learn More
- Events BLB&G Hosts "Asset Recovery for Institutional Investors" Seminar in Copenhagen May 9, 2019 Learn More
- Awards BLB&G Named 2020 Top Securities Practice by Law360 November 30, 2020 Learn More