March 2, 2023
BLB&G once again achieved a top ranking among firms representing investors in securities litigation, according to data compiled by ISS Securities Class Action Services (SCAS) in its “Top 50” report. The firm’s ranking reflects its recovery of more than $920 million for investors, and the fact that it recovered more money in fewer cases than any other firm. The $920 million in recoveries cited by ISS SCAS is limited to securities class actions and does not include the more than $2 billion that BLB&G recovered for investors in direct litigation in 2022.
The ISS SCAS “Top 50” report follows the publication’s recent release of its Top 100 U.S. Class Action Settlements of All Time report, which showed that — for the thirteenth consecutive year — BLB&G was lead or co-lead counsel in more top recoveries than any other firm. By prosecuting 36 of the top 100 U.S. securities fraud settlements, BLB&G has recovered over $26 billion for shareholders: nearly $8 billion more than the nearest peer firm. BLB&G is proud to have recovered more than $37 billion for investors in its 40-year history of representing institutional investors.
We are humbled that the 2022 ISS rankings once again recognize the hard work and commitment we as a firm strive to achieve in each and every one of our cases. Our success and results would not be possible without the confidence and active role of our clients — we are honored by their trust and recognition of BLB&G’s litigation skills and tenacity.”
– Jerry Silk, Senior Partner & Executive Committee Member
- News BLB&G Secures Additional Shares for AMC Stockholders in Landmark Recapitalization Settlement April 3, 2023 Learn More
- Awards BLB&G Leads ISS SCAS List of Top 100 Securities Class-Action Settlements of All Time January 25, 2023 Learn More
- Awards BLB&G Leads ISS SCAS List of Top 100 Securities Settlements of All Time January 25, 2022 Learn More
- Awards Bernstein Litowitz Dominates ISS SCAS List of Top 100 Securities Settlements of All Time February 24, 2021 Learn More
- Awards Chambers Again Ranks BLB&G Top Securities Litigation Firm with Band 1 Rankings in All Categories June 1, 2023 Learn More
- Awards BLB&G Identified as Most Respected Securities Plaintiffs' Law Firm by Inigo Insurance Survey Respondents March 2, 2022 Learn More
- Awards Chambers Again Ranks BLB&G Top Securities Litigation Firm June 1, 2022 Learn More
- Awards Chambers Again Ranks BLB&G Top Securities Litigation Firm May 20, 2021 Learn More