BLB&G Hosts "Asset Recovery for Institutional Investors" Seminar in London
January 16, 2020
On January 16, 2020, BLB&G will host a one-day educational seminar about shareholder litigation for senior legal personnel from institutional investors in the United Kingdom.
Using case studies and practical examples, the program will provide greater insight into:
- The uses of shareholder litigation for maximizing the recovery of losses due to securities fraud and misrepresentations in prospectuses
- Improving governance at portfolio companies
- Holding misbehaving senior management and boards of directors accountable to their shareholders
What To Expect:
- Representatives from leading institutional investors and an opportunity to expand your network of sophisticated peers at other funds
- Presentations and interactive Q&A sessions
- The opportunity to obtain substantive knowledge to assist in making critical decisions affecting funds
Registration is complimentary for institutional investors. As space is limited, we recommend registering as soon as possible by clicking this registration link or by sending an email to email@example.com.
For more information, please contact Jeroen van Kwawegen at firstname.lastname@example.org, or Anatoli van der Krans at email@example.com.
Bishopsgate & Chancery
40 Liverpool Street
Time and agenda to be announced.
Anatoli Van der Krans
Bernstein Litowitz Berger & Grossmann LLP
+31(0)20 301 2231