November 3, 2023
On November 8, 2023, BLB&G Partner Jerry Silk will speak at PLI’s 55th Annual Institute on Securities Regulation. Along with fellow “Private Securities Litigation” panelists, Jerry will explore the following topics:
- Trends and themes in securities class action filings and resolutions
- Crypto and ESG claims and other current topics: what to expect and how to prepare
- Securities and M&A litigation and shareholder derivative actions: recent developments
- Federal forum provisions, disclosure standards, rebutting the Basic presumption at class certification
PLI’s Institute on Securities Regulation is an annual event, bringing together the nation’s leading securities and corporate legal experts to deliver practical information, insights and real-world strategies and solutions to the challenges facing attorneys and clients alike. Panels span a variety of topics in an effort to better understand securities laws and latest best practices.
In addition to his litigation responsibilities at BLB&G, Jerry lectures to institutional investors at conferences throughout the country, including PLI-sponsored events, and has written or substantially contributed to several articles on developments in securities and corporate law.
- Events BLB&G Partner Jerry Silk Serves as Panelist at PLI's 53rd Annual Institute on Securities Regulations November 5, 2021 Learn More
- Events BLB&G Partner Jerry Silk Serves as “Private Securities Litigation” Panelist at PLI’s 54th Annual Institute on Securities Regulation November 9, 2022 Learn More
- Publications “2022 Developments for Auditor Regulation Under the U.S. Securities Laws” by John Rizio-Hamilton, Jesse L. Jensen, and Jasmine Cooper-Little Published in The Review of Securities & Commodities Regulation January 27, 2023 Learn More
- Events Partner Jeroen van Kwawegen Speaks at New York City Bar’s 9th Annual Securities Litigation & Enforcement Institute February 2021 Learn More
- Events BLB&G Partner Lauren Ormsbee to Speak at NYCBA Securities Litigation & Enforcement Institute 2023 January 23, 2023 Learn More
- Events BLB&G Partners John Rizio-Hamilton and Jesse Jensen Present Webinar on Auditor Regulation and Liability Under U.S. Securities Laws May 18, 2022 Learn More
- Publications "The Importance of Private Securities Litigation as a Complement to 'Worn Out' Regulators" by Scott Foglietta and Brittney Balser published in the New York Law Journal September 27, 2021 Learn More
- Events BLB&G Partner Jim Harrod Serves as Panelist at the Practising Law Institute (PLI) Program, Securities Offerings 2021: A Public Offering from Start to Finish October 19, 2021 Learn More