BLB&G Attorneys Rebecca Boon, Michael Mathai, and Kate Aufses Will Present to Harvard Law School Students on "Fighting Workplace Sexual Harassment with BLB&G: Tracing the Harm from Jeffrey Epstein and Roger Ailes"
March 17, 2022
BLB&G Partner Rebecca Boon, Senior Counsel Michael Mathai, and Associate Kate Aufses will present to Harvard Law School students on "Fighting Workplace Sexual Harassment with BLB&G: Tracing the Harm from Jeffrey Epstein and Roger Ailes" on March 22, 2022. They will discuss how they prosecuted claims on behalf of shareholders against Twenty-First Century Fox’s board for ignoring patterns of sex and race discrimination after employees filed sexual harassment claims against Roger Ailes, Bill O’Reilly, and others; and will further cover their suit against L Brands’s board for permitting a culture of sexual misconduct after the disclosure of CEO Leslie Wexner’s ties to Jeffrey Epstein.
Rebecca Boon is among the BLB&G attorneys who has become a thought leader on the issue, as seen in recent articles published in Responsible Investor and Law360. She also frequently presents to other law schools around the country discussing how securities litigation can be used as a tool for social justice, and recently presented at Harvard Law School's Roundtable with fellow attorneys Michael Mathai and Ryan Dykhouse on "How Securities Litigation Can Be a Tool for Social Justice."
- Events BLB&G Attorneys Rebecca Boon and Michael Mathai Will Present At Harvard Law School's Roundtable on How Securities Litigation Can Be a Tool for Social Justice December 2, 2021 Learn More
- News Delaware Law Weekly Article Highlights BLB&G Attorneys Rebecca Boon and Michael Mathai's Presentation At Harvard Law School's Roundtable December 1, 2021 Learn More
- Events BLB&G Partner Rebecca Boon to be Interviewed by Senior Counsel Catherine van Kampen for NAWL Podcast October 5, 2023 Learn More
- Events BLB&G Attorneys Rebecca Boon, Jon Uslaner, and Lauren Cruz Will Present to Berkeley Plaintiffs' Law Association on "Securities Litigation and Social Justice" March 11, 2022 Learn More
- Events BLB&G Partner Rebecca Boon Serves as Keynote Speaker at Hofstra Law School's Admitted Students Day March 30, 2022 Learn More
- Events BLB&G Partner Rebecca Boon and Associate Brittney Balser Serve on Planning Committee for Beyond #MeToo Working Group Panel, “#MeToo and Athletics: Where We Have Been and Where We Must Go” November 3, 2022 Learn More
- Events BLB&G Partners Rebecca Boon and John Rizio-Hamilton Will Co-Present The ABA Webinar ESG Considerations In Securities Litigation September 23, 2022 Learn More
- Events BLB&G Partner Rebecca Boon to Speak at NERA CLE Webinar April 17, 2023 Learn More