BLB&G Attorneys Rebecca Boon, Michael Mathai, and Kate Aufses Will Present to Harvard Law School Students on "Fighting Workplace Sexual Harassment with BLB&G: Tracing the Harm from Jeffrey Epstein and Roger Ailes"
March 17, 2022
BLB&G Partner Rebecca Boon, Senior Counsel Michael Mathai, and Associate Kate Aufses will present to Harvard Law School students on "Fighting Workplace Sexual Harassment with BLB&G: Tracing the Harm from Jeffrey Epstein and Roger Ailes" on March 22, 2022. They will discuss how they prosecuted claims on behalf of shareholders against Twenty-First Century Fox’s board for ignoring patterns of sex and race discrimination after employees filed sexual harassment claims against Roger Ailes, Bill O’Reilly, and others; and will further cover their suit against L Brands’s board for permitting a culture of sexual misconduct after the disclosure of CEO Leslie Wexner’s ties to Jeffrey Epstein.
Rebecca Boon is among the BLB&G attorneys who has become a thought leader on the issue, as seen in recent articles published in Responsible Investor and Law360. She also frequently presents to other law schools around the country discussing how securities litigation can be used as a tool for social justice, and recently presented at Harvard Law School's Roundtable with fellow attorneys Michael Mathai and Ryan Dykhouse on "How Securities Litigation Can Be a Tool for Social Justice."
External Link (link will open in a new window):
For more information and to register, click here.
- News BLB&G Secures Additional Shares for AMC Stockholders in Landmark Recapitalization Settlement April 3, 2023 Learn More
- Events BLB&G Attorneys Rebecca Boon and Michael Mathai Will Present At Harvard Law School's Roundtable on How Securities Litigation Can Be a Tool for Social Justice December 2, 2021 Learn More
- News Delaware Law Weekly Article Highlights BLB&G Attorneys Rebecca Boon and Michael Mathai's Presentation At Harvard Law School's Roundtable December 1, 2021 Learn More
- Publications "Five Years After #MeToo Goes Mainstream" by Rebecca Boon and Brittney Balser Published by The Review of Securities & Commodities Regulation August 23, 2022 Learn More
- Publications "Impacts of #MeToo on Litigation & DEI" by Rebecca Boon and Caitlin Bozman Published by Bloomberg Law July 14, 2022 Learn More
- Events BLB&G Attorneys Rebecca Boon, Jon Uslaner, and Lauren Cruz Will Present to Berkeley Plaintiffs' Law Association on "Securities Litigation and Social Justice" March 11, 2022 Learn More
- Publications "Investor Attempts To Hold Cos. Accountable Are Working" by BLB&G Partner Rebecca Boon published by Law360 May 18, 2021 Learn More
- Events BLB&G Partner Rebecca Boon Serves as Keynote Speaker at Hofstra Law School's Admitted Students Day March 30, 2022 Learn More