BLB&G Attorneys Rebecca Boon and Michael Mathai Will Present At Harvard Law School's Roundtable on How Securities Litigation Can Be a Tool for Social Justice
December 2, 2021
Partner Rebecca Boon and associate Michael Mathai will present to students at Harvard Law School's Plaintiffs' Law Association event, Plaintiffs' Law Roundtable, discussing BLB&G's securities litigation practice and how the firm has utilized securities litigation to create positive corporate improvements on ESG issues. BLB&G has pioneered the practice by achieving precedent-setting reforms which have increased market transparency, held wrongdoers accountable and improved corporate business practices in groundbreaking ways.
Rebecca Boon is among the BLB&G attorneys who has become a thought leader on the issue, as seen in recent articles published in Responsible Investor and Law360.
External Link (link will open in a new window):
For more information and to register, click here.
- Events BLB&G Attorneys Rebecca Boon, Michael Mathai, and Kate Aufses Will Present to Harvard Law School Students on "Fighting Workplace Sexual Harassment with BLB&G: Tracing the Harm from Jeffrey Epstein and Roger Ailes" March 17, 2022 Learn More
- News Delaware Law Weekly Article Highlights BLB&G Attorneys Rebecca Boon and Michael Mathai's Presentation At Harvard Law School's Roundtable December 1, 2021 Learn More
- Events BLB&G Attorneys Rebecca Boon, Jon Uslaner, and Lauren Cruz Will Present to Berkeley Plaintiffs' Law Association on "Securities Litigation and Social Justice" March 11, 2022 Learn More
- Publications "Five Years After #MeToo Goes Mainstream" by Rebecca Boon and Brittney Balser Published by The Review of Securities & Commodities Regulation August 23, 2022 Learn More
- Publications "Impacts of #MeToo on Litigation & DEI" by Rebecca Boon and Caitlin Bozman Published by Bloomberg Law July 14, 2022 Learn More
- Events BLB&G Partners Rebecca Boon and John Rizio-Hamilton Will Co-Present The ABA Webinar ESG Considerations In Securities Litigation September 23, 2022 Learn More
- Events BLB&G Partner Rebecca Boon Serves as Keynote Speaker at Hofstra Law School's Admitted Students Day March 30, 2022 Learn More
- Publications "Investor Attempts To Hold Cos. Accountable Are Working" by BLB&G Partner Rebecca Boon published by Law360 May 18, 2021 Learn More