June 8, 2021
On Tuesday, June 8, 2021 at 11:00am EDT BLB&G partner Sal Graziano will join industry leaders as a panelist at the ISS Securities Class Action Services webinar to discuss "The State of Securities Class Actions: Perspectives from a Defense & Plaintiff Counsel." The event will cover topics important to institutional investors, including:
- Recent key trends including the impact of COVID-19 related class actions and unique event-driven litigation
- The pending Supreme Court case Goldman Sachs v. Arkansas Teacher Retirement System and what it will mean going forward
- The effects of Cyan three years later
- Are merger objection cases truly a benefit to investors, or simply a “deal tax”?
- A discussion on what is ahead for the rest of 2021 and beyond
To register and learn more, click here.
External Link: Click here for more information. (link will open in a new window)