BLB&G Partners Jeremy Robinson and John C. Browne Present "Video Depositions: The Case for Their Continued Relevance in a Post-Quarantine World" Webinar
April 6, 2021
On April 6, 2021 BLB&G partners Jeremy Robinson and John C. Browne will build on their recent New York Law Journal with a webinar on the timely topic of remote depositions. This session will examine the dramatic changes that the transition to remote depositions has created, discuss best practices for conducting video depositions, and argue for this new approach to become a permanent option in a post-pandemic world, given the dramatic improvements this method provides for both client expense and convenience. We’ll also propose changes to the federal rules that would eliminate some of the unnecessary negotiations currently involved in arranging for a video deposition.
External Link (link will open in a new window):
Click here to listen to the webinar recording hosted by West LegalEdCenter and Celesq.
- Publications "Video Depositions: The Case for Their Continued Relevance in a Post-Quarantine World" by John C. Browne and Jeremy P. Robinson published by The New York Law Journal December 29, 2020 Learn More
- Events BLB&G Partners John C. Browne and Jeremy Robinson Present "Video Depositions: The Case for Their Continued Relevance in a Post-Quarantine World" Webinar October 1, 2021 Learn More
- Publications “Section 11’s Tracing Doctrine Goes Up to the Supreme Court” by John C. Browne and Lauren Ormsbee Published in The Review of Securities & Commodities Regulation March 17, 2023 Learn More
- Events BLB&G Partners John Browne and Lauren Ormsbee Present Webinar on Emerging Developments in Securities Act Class Action Litigation August 4, 2022 Learn More
- Events BLB&G Partners John C. Browne and Lauren A. Ormsbee Present Emerging Dynamics Impacting Section 11 Litigation: SPACs, Direct Listings, and PSLRA Litigation Stays Webinar November 12, 2021 Learn More
- Publications "Ninth Circuit Slack Decision Withstands En Banc Rehearing Petition: Is A Supreme Court Cert Petition Next?" by BLB&G Partners John C. Browne and Lauren Ormsbee May 4, 2022 Learn More
- Publications "9th Circ. Case Could Gut Section 11 Shareholder Protections" by John C. Browne and Lauren Ormsbee published by Law360 May 26, 2021 Learn More
- Awards Lawdragon Names BLB&G Partners to The 2020 Edition of the "500 Leading Plaintiff Financial Lawyers" List August 2020 Learn More