September 10, 2020
On Thursday, September 10 the BLB&G Women's Forum held its second interactive Zoom discussion, moderated by BLB&G’s Hannah Ross and Katie Sinderson and featuring a distinguished panel of discussion leaders from across the industry.
This online networking group for female leaders in pension funds and other institutional investors around the world was created to connect our community in order to share ideas and provide solutions to overcoming the unique challenges presented by today's new normal.
The second discussion focused on the topic of workplace culture. The pandemic has transformed the workplace, forcing many of us to work remotely and navigate personal and professional challenges. Thursday's discussion explored how each of us have endeavored to maintain workplace culture within the unique demands and confines of the remote office, where there can be no in-person meetings, informal gatherings, or hallway interaction, and how to cultivate and prioritize workplace cultures and connections whether working from home or transitioning back to the office amidst social distancing requirements.
- Events BLB&G Hosts Third Women's Forum Virtual Event April 6, 2021 Learn More
- Events BLB&G's Women's Forum Virtual Event June 18, 2020 Learn More
- Events BLB&G Hosts Institutional Shareholder Conference in Amsterdam, Copenhagen, & Stockholm on September 16, 2022 September 16, 2022 Learn More
- Events Lauren Cruz Speaks at Women Lawyers Association Los Angeles 26th Litigators Forum: Race in the Courtroom March 2021 Learn More
- Events BLB&G Senior Counsel Catherine van Kampen to Speak at ABA International Law Section Event January 25, 2023 Learn More
- Events Catherine van Kampen Serves as Key Organizer for the Second Annual International Law Conference on the Status of Women March 2021 Learn More
- Events Rebecca Boon Moderates Beyond #MeToo Working Group's Virtual Event "#MeToo in the Corporate World" January 2021 Learn More
- Events Lauren McMillen Ormsbee Serves as Moderator at International Law Conference of the Status of Women March 9, 2020 Learn More