BLB&G Hosts Institutional Shareholder Conference in Amsterdam, Copenhagen, & Stockholm on September 16, 2022
September 16, 2022
We are excited to announce that BLB&G's Institutional Shareholder Conference will be taking place on September 16, 2022. The event will take place simultaneously in each of our locations in Amsterdam, Copenhagen, and Stockholm, with speakers presenting from the various venues and their remarks broadcasted live in an interactive format to the other two locations.
This conference will host legal and responsible investment professionals to discuss the importance of ESG for institutional investors, and will feature a keynote address by Kersti Kaljulaid, former President of the Republic of Estonia, and current Global Advocate for the United Nations' Every Woman Every Child strategy on the health and well-being of women and children around the world. Among other recognitions, Kersti was selected by Forbes as one of the "100 Most Powerful Women." She is a robust defender of democracy, human rights, equal treatment, and freedom of speech.
To view the agenda, see the Related Documents section of this page. Currently, we plan to cover the following topics:
- The Increasing Pressure and Opportunities for Investors to Act with Purpose
- Trends and Developments in ESG Litigation, Engagement & Voting
- How Does Shareholder Litigation Work?
- Strategic Use of Litigation to Protect Financial Interests
September 16, 2022
8:30 AM - 5:00 PM CEST
The National Maritime Museum
Kattenburgerplein 1, 1018 KK Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Danish Architecture Center
Bryghuspladsen 10, DK–1473 København K, Denmark
The Maritime Museum
Djurgårdsbrunnsvägen 24, 115 27 Stockholm, Sweden
Anatoli Van der Krans
Bernstein Litowitz Berger & Grossmann LLP
+31(0)20 301 2231
Registration is complimentary for institutional investors.
External Link (link will open in a new window):
Please click here to register for your preferred location.
- News BLB&G Secures Additional Shares for AMC Stockholders in Landmark Recapitalization Settlement April 3, 2023 Learn More
- Events BLB&G to Host Institutional Shareholder Conference in Paris April 17, 2023 Learn More
- News BLB&G Secures a Historic $1 Billion Settlement for Shareholders in Wells Fargo Securities Class Action May 16, 2023 Learn More
- News Press Coverage: Williams Companies Stockholder Litigation Trial Challenging Novel Anti-Shareholder Corporate Governance Provision January 13, 2021 Learn More
- Events Mark Lebovitch Speaks At Sandpiper Partners Conference "SPACs, De-SPACs and SPAC Litigation: Current Developments, Litigation, Investigations, and What's on the Horizon?" September 28, 2021 Learn More
- Events BLB&G Partner Rebecca Boon Speaks on Shareholder Activism on Environmental and Social Issues at Conference hosted by The Advocates’ Society April 8, 2021 Learn More
- Publications "Forewarned is forearmed: shareholders to benefit from new SEC climate disclosure rules" by Jonathan D. Uslaner Published in Reuters May 9, 2022 Learn More
- News BLB&G's Rebecca Boon Appointed to Board of The Feminist Institute May 11, 2021 Learn More