June 18, 2020
BLB&G transitioned its 2020 Women's Forum to an online networking group for female leaders in pensions funds and other institutional investors around the world. This group was created to connect our community in order to share ideas and provide solutions to overcoming the unique challenges presented by today's new normal.
On Thursday, June 18th the group will be holding its first interactive Zoom discussion moderated by BLB&G’s Hannah Ross and Katie Sinderson and featuring a distinguished panel of discussion leaders from across the industry.
The first discussion will focus on a topic that has been top of mind for so many: navigating this new normal as working women (and for some, working mothers), and what the “new world” will look like as shelter-in-place restrictions begin to be lifted and businesses start thinking about phased-in office re-openings, staggered workforces, or continuing to operate remotely.
Thursday, June 18 2020
1:00pm - 2:00pm EST
The event will be held via Zoom.
If you are interested in joining this group and its first conversation, please contact marketing coordinator Abby Gibbons at email@example.com.
- Events BLB&G Hosts Third Women's Forum Virtual Event April 6, 2021 Learn More
- Events Lauren Cruz Speaks at Women Lawyers Association Los Angeles 26th Litigators Forum: Race in the Courtroom March 2021 Learn More
- Events BLB&G Senior Counsel Catherine van Kampen to Speak at ABA International Law Section Event January 25, 2023 Learn More
- Events BLB&G's Catherine van Kampen and Katie Sinderson to Speak at NYCBA’s 4th Annual Law Conference on the Status of Women March 2, 2023 Learn More
- Events Rebecca Boon Moderates Beyond #MeToo Working Group's Virtual Event "#MeToo in the Corporate World" January 2021 Learn More
- Events BLB&G Partner Gregory V. Varallo Participates at Salzburg Global Corporate Governance Forum event: “Driving Accountability: Integrating EESG into Executive Compensation May 6, 2021 Learn More
- Events BLB&G Partner Rebecca Boon Moderates Beyond #MeToo Working Group Event, "The Enduring Effects of #MeToo" April 19, 2022 Learn More
- Events BLB&G Celebrates Women’s International Legal Efforts at NYCBA Conference March 24, 2023 Learn More
- Events BLB&G's Catherine van Kampen Serves as Moderator at the National Association for Women Lawyers Panel, How to Turn Your Book Ideas into Published Works October 27, 2021 Learn More