June 11, 2019
On Tuesday, June 11, 2019, BLB&G welcomed City Year New York to the firm! Attorneys and staff participated in an afternoon “paint party” where various college pennants were carefully created. These colorful expressions of art and academics will grace the halls and public spaces of schools throughout New York City, and we were thrilled to have participated!
BLB&G is an active supporter of City Year New York, a division of AmeriCorps. The program was founded in 1988 as a means of encouraging young people to devote time to public service and unites a diverse group of volunteers for a demanding year of full-time community service, leadership development and civic engagement.
External Link (link will open in a new window):
Click here for more information about City Year.
- News BLB&G Secures Additional Shares for AMC Stockholders in Landmark Recapitalization Settlement April 3, 2023 Learn More
- Events BLB&G to Host Institutional Shareholder Conference in Paris April 17, 2023 Learn More
- News BLB&G Secures a Historic $1 Billion Settlement for Shareholders in Wells Fargo Securities Class Action May 16, 2023 Learn More
- News BLB&G's Diversity Committee Hosts Panel Discussion in Celebration of Women's History Month May 2, 2022 Learn More
- Events BLB&G Partner Rebecca Boon Speaks on Shareholder Activism on Environmental and Social Issues at Conference hosted by The Advocates’ Society April 8, 2021 Learn More
- Events BLB&G's Hannah Ross, John Rizio-Hamilton, Rebecca Boon, and Hans EK To Speak at "ESG Disclosure through the Lens of Litigation," hosted by The Global Risk Institute and McMillan LLP September 9, 2022 Learn More
- Events BLB&G Hosts Institutional Shareholder Conference in Amsterdam, Copenhagen, & Stockholm on September 16, 2022 September 16, 2022 Learn More
- Events Anatoli van der Krans Will Speak at "The Financial Aspects of Collective Redress" Seminar March 17, 2022 Learn More
- Events BLB&G Hosts Second Women's Forum Virtual Event September 10, 2020 Learn More