June 17, 2014
BLB&G hosted the "Litigation and Michigan's Pension Funds" seminar on Tuesday, June 17, 2014, which was held at the Dahlmann Campus Inn in Ann Arbor, MI.
Primarily designed for Michigan pension fund administrators, trustees, and general counsel, this informative one day-seminar explore d the changing regulatory and legal landscapes affecting their funds' holdings; review best practices for protecting their funds' portfolios; and provide insight into how institutional investor activism is effecting systemic change within corporate culture.
John Beilein, head coach for the men's basketball team at the University of Michigan, served as the seminar's luncheon keynote speaker.
- News BLB&G Allianz Structured Alpha Funds Team Announces New Case Filing October 16, 2020 Learn More
- News BLB&G Secures Additional Shares for AMC Stockholders in Landmark Recapitalization Settlement April 3, 2023 Learn More
- News BLB&G Secures a Historic $1 Billion Settlement for Shareholders in Wells Fargo Securities Class Action May 16, 2023 Learn More
- Events Hannah Ross and Tony Gelderman Present at LAPERS Annual Seminar on "Fiduciary Duties of Pension Fund Trustees for Oversight of Cybersecurity" September 13, 2021 Learn More
- Events Anatoli van der Krans Will Speak at "The Financial Aspects of Collective Redress" Seminar March 17, 2022 Learn More
- Events Katie Sinderson Serves as Panelist at OPFTEC 2021 on "The Role of Securities Litigation in Pension Funds" October 1, 2021 Learn More
- Events BLB&G Partners Christopher Orrico and Scott Foglietta Teach Seminar at Villanova University Charles Widger School of Law November 2, 2022 Learn More
- Events BLB&G to Host Institutional Shareholder Conference in Paris April 17, 2023 Learn More
- Events BLB&G Partners Christopher Orrico and Scott Foglietta Teach Seminar at Villanova Law School April 1, 2022 Learn More