BLB&G Partners Christopher Orrico and Scott Foglietta Teach Seminar at Villanova University Charles Widger School of Law
November 2, 2022
On November 3, 2022, BLB&G Partners Christopher Orrico and Scott Foglietta will be teaching a securities litigation seminar at the Villanova University Charles Widger School of Law, focusing on 10b5 cases and SPAC litigation.
Christopher and Scott frequently present to other law schools around the country discussing securities litigation, and just recently taught a seminar at the Villanova University Charles Widger School of Law focusing on developments in securities class actions. An alumnus of the law school, Christopher is also a member of BLB&G’s Corporate Governance and Shareholder Rights Group, and has both led and been a key member of teams that have recovered hundreds of millions of dollars for investors, improved corporate governance practices at companies, and vindicated fundamental shareholder voting and franchise rights. Scott is a member of BLB&G's New Matter Department, which is the firm's case development and client advisory group. Scott advises Taft-Hartley pension funds, public pension funds, and other institutional investors on potential legal claims. He was recently named a 2022 "Rising Star" by Law360 and has been regularly named a New York “Rising Star” in the area of securities litigation by Thomson Reuters Super Lawyers.
- Events BLB&G Partners Christopher Orrico and Scott Foglietta Teach Seminar at Villanova Law School April 1, 2022 Learn More
- Events BLB&G Partner Christopher Orrico and Senior Counsel Thomas James Teach Seminar at Villanova University Charles Widger School of Law March 15, 2023 Learn More
- Events BLB&G Attorneys Christopher J. Orrico and Andrew Blumberg Teach Seminars at Two Area Law Schools on Delaware Corporate Law November 9, 2021 Learn More
- News BLB&G Announces Elevation of Four Partners and One Senior Counsel January 26, 2021 Learn More
- Awards Law360 Names BLB&G Partners Christopher Orrico and Scott Foglietta to 2022 "Rising Stars" List May 31, 2022 Learn More
- Awards Law360 Profiles Scott Foglietta as Part of Series Honoring 2022 Rising Star Award Winners June 1, 2022 Learn More
- Events BLB&G Partner Scott Foglietta to Speak on "Recovering Damages from Frauds in Non-Conventional Investments and the Current Banking Crisis" June 29, 2023 Learn More
- Publications "Is any lead plaintiff better than no lead plaintiff? Some courts say no" by Jonathan D. Uslaner and Scott Foglietta Published in Reuters October 26, 2022 Learn More