BLB&G Identified as Most Respected Securities Plaintiffs' Law Firm by Inigo Insurance Survey Respondents
March 2, 2022
In a recent survey by Inigo Insurance covering case trends and predictions in the D&O litigation space, top defense law firms were asked to rank plaintiffs' securities firms based on their effectiveness as shareholder advocates and litigators, and their case outcomes. BLB&G ranked first, receiving 50% of the votes from respondents, and was identified as the most respected and formidable securities plaintiffs' law firm, with one respondent describing the firm as a "formidable advocate for shareholders."
BLB&G was also recently named in BTI Consulting Group's report, The BTI Litigation Outlook 2022: Post-Pandemic and Beyond, as one of the most feared law firms in litigation and one of the most intimidating opponents, which can be read here.
Click the link below or access the PDF under "Related Documents" to read the full rankings.
- Awards BLB&G Named 2020 Top Securities Practice by Law360 November 30, 2020 Learn More
- Publications "Important Considerations in Deciding Whether to Opt Out of Securities Class Actions" by Jonathan Uslaner published in Reuters June 23, 2021 Learn More
- Publications BLB&G Attorneys Publish "Plaintiffs' Perspective" Chapter in LexisNexis’s Litigating Securities Class Actions Treatise September 30, 2021 Learn More
- Publications "Five Years After #MeToo Goes Mainstream" by Rebecca Boon and Brittney Balser Published by The Review of Securities & Commodities Regulation August 23, 2022 Learn More
- News Partner Avi Josefson Quoted by Law360 in Article on Current Status of Pandemic-Related Securities Suits March 11, 2021 Learn More
- Awards Katie Sinderson Honored As Law360 Titan of The Plaintiffs Bar May 2020 Learn More
- Awards Law360 Names James Harrod a 2022 MVP for Securities September 6, 2022 Learn More
- News BLB&G Allianz Structured Alpha Funds Team Announces New Case Filing October 16, 2020 Learn More