BTI Consulting Group Names BLB&G an Intimidating Opponent and One of the Most Feared Law Firms in Litigation
October 6, 2021
Top legal decision makers have named BLB&G as one of the Most Feared Law Firms in Litigation, as reported by The BTI Consulting Group in its recently released report, The BTI Litigation Outlook 2022: Post-Pandemic and Beyond.
BLB&G is one of only 39 firms to be recognized based on interviews with 350 legal decision makers, including general counsel and in-house litigation leaders at companies with more than $1 billion in revenue in the United States. According to BTI, firms featured on this coveted list are those that top legal decision makers do not want to litigate against.
The firms recognized on this list are chosen based on a number of factors, including:
- Fearless Nature: These firms are bold. They feel the fear and uncertainty created by the unsteady reopening and instinctively dive in to sort things out — and move forward.
- Uber Urgent: Like the best Electric Vehicles, they start with the power on at full force and accelerate into a case at breakneck speed.
- Relentless: Giving up is not an option. The fearsome start out fully resourced and don’t stop until they reach their goal.
- Strategically Aggressive: Clients report settlements are harder to come by. This means more strategy, more defense, and an aggressive posture to prove your point. The Fearsome Foursome embrace the aggressive approach — making it more difficult for the other side.
External Link (link will open in a new window):
Click here to read the full list.
- Awards BTI Consulting Group Once Again Names BLB&G an Intimidating Opponent and One of the Most Feared Law Firms in Litigation January 27, 2023 Learn More
- News BLB&G Secures Additional Shares for AMC Stockholders in Landmark Recapitalization Settlement April 3, 2023 Learn More
- Awards BLB&G Identified as Most Respected Securities Plaintiffs' Law Firm by Inigo Insurance Survey Respondents March 2, 2022 Learn More
- Publications "SEC Investigation Of Accounting Firms Is A Good First Step" by Jesse Jensen and John Rizio-Hamilton Published in Law360 April 7, 2022 Learn More
- Publications "Nasdaq's Board Diversity Rules: Inclusivity is Good Business" by Jonathan D. Uslaner and Thomas Sperber Published in Reuters February 15, 2022 Learn More
- Publications “2022 Developments for Auditor Regulation Under the U.S. Securities Laws” by John Rizio-Hamilton, Jesse L. Jensen, and Jasmine Cooper-Little Published in The Review of Securities & Commodities Regulation January 27, 2023 Learn More
- News BLB&G Secures a Historic $1 Billion Settlement for Shareholders in Wells Fargo Securities Class Action May 16, 2023 Learn More
- News BLB&G Allianz Structured Alpha Funds Team Announces New Case Filing October 16, 2020 Learn More