BLB&G Partners Rebecca Boon and Scott R. Foglietta named to 2021 Rising Stars of the Plaintiffs Bar list by The National Law Journal
May 13, 2021
Rebecca and Scott were honored as winners of The National Law Journal's 2021 Rising Stars of the Plaintiffs Bar award.
As the publication states, “The lawyers selected this year have demonstrated repeated success in cutting-edge work on behalf of plaintiffs over the last 18 months. They also possess a solid track record of client wins over the past three to five years.” Rebecca’s and Scott’s notable work that contributed to their selection includes Rebecca’s key role as a leader of the team that recovered $240 million for investors in a securities class action against Signet, and Scott’s role as an integral member of the team that originated and secured leadership positions in 25 major cases over the past year, including high-profile cases against Boeing, Luckin Coffee, and SolarWinds.
To learn more, click here.
External Link: Click here to read the full article. (link will open in a new window)
- News BLB&G Announces Elevation of Two Partners and Four Senior Counsel January 24, 2020 Learn More
- Awards Law360 Profiles Rebecca Boon as a Part of Series Honoring 2020 Rising Star Award Winners. July 10, 2020 Learn More
- Publications "Investor Attempts To Hold Cos. Accountable Are Working" by BLB&G Partner Rebecca Boon published by Law360 May 18, 2021 Learn More
- Awards Law360 Names BLB&G Partners Rebecca Boon and Edward Timlin to 2020 “Rising Stars” List July 5, 2020 Learn More
- Awards Lawdragon Names BLB&G Partners to The 2021 Edition of the "500 Leading Plaintiff Financial Lawyers" List August 18, 2021 Learn More
- News Partner Rebecca Boon Profiled in "The Daily Docket," a newsletter by Reuters and Westlaw January 2021 Learn More
- News BLB&G Announces Elevation of Four Partners and One Senior Counsel January 26, 2021 Learn More
- News BLB&G Partner Rebecca Boon Quoted in Bloomberg Law’s “Vivia Chen Unfiltered” Column, Focused on Law Firm Davis Polk’s Role in the Ongoing Investigation of New York Governor Andrew Cuomo May 27, 2021 Learn More