BLB&G Partners Rebecca Boon and Scott R. Foglietta named to 2021 Rising Stars of the Plaintiffs Bar list by The National Law Journal
May 13, 2021
Rebecca and Scott were honored as winners of The National Law Journal's 2021 Rising Stars of the Plaintiffs Bar award.
As the publication states, “The lawyers selected this year have demonstrated repeated success in cutting-edge work on behalf of plaintiffs over the last 18 months. They also possess a solid track record of client wins over the past three to five years.” Rebecca’s and Scott’s notable work that contributed to their selection includes Rebecca’s key role as a leader of the team that recovered $240 million for investors in a securities class action against Signet, and Scott’s role as an integral member of the team that originated and secured leadership positions in 25 major cases over the past year, including high-profile cases against Boeing, Luckin Coffee, and SolarWinds.
To learn more, click here.
- Awards Law360 Profiles Scott Foglietta as Part of Series Honoring 2022 Rising Star Award Winners June 1, 2022 Learn More
- Awards Law360 Names BLB&G Partners Christopher Orrico and Scott Foglietta to 2022 "Rising Stars" List May 31, 2022 Learn More
- News BLB&G Announces Elevation of Two Partners and Four Senior Counsel January 24, 2020 Learn More
- Awards BLB&G Partner Abe Alexander Named to 2022 List of “Rising Stars of the Plaintiffs Bar” by The National Law Journal May 13, 2022 Learn More
- Awards Law360 Profiles Rebecca Boon as a Part of Series Honoring 2020 Rising Star Award Winners. July 10, 2020 Learn More
- Awards Law360 Names BLB&G Partners Rebecca Boon and Edward Timlin to 2020 “Rising Stars” List July 5, 2020 Learn More
- Awards Lawdragon Names BLB&G Partners to The 2021 Edition of the "500 Leading Plaintiff Financial Lawyers" List August 18, 2021 Learn More
- Awards Law360 Profiles Christopher Orrico as Part of Series Honoring 2022 Rising Star Award Winners June 1, 2022 Learn More