BLB&G named a 2020 finalist in "Boutique/Specialty Firm of the Year" Category by The American Lawyer
November 2, 2020
BLB&G has been selected as a 2020 finalist "Boutique/Specialty Firm of the Year" category by The American Lawyer. The firm is one of only six honorees throughout the country to receive the honor.
Every year The American Lawyer honors select firms and attorneys nationwide all of whom exemplify the exceptional ways the legal industry advises and innovates.
All finalists will be celebrated, and the winners announced, at The American Lawyer Industry Awards' ceremony on January 14, 2021.
For more information, click here.
- Awards BLB&G Again Named a Finalist for The National Law Journal’s “Elite Trial Lawyers” Securities Litigation Award November 19, 2019 Learn More
- Awards Chambers Again Ranks BLB&G Top Securities Litigation Firm With Band 1 Rankings In All Categories April 23, 2020 Learn More
- Awards Rebecca Boon Named 2020 "Young Lawyer of the Year" by The American Lawyer November 2, 2020 Learn More
- Awards BLB&G Partners Rebecca Boon and Scott R. Foglietta named to 2021 Rising Stars of the Plaintiffs Bar list by The National Law Journal May 13, 2021 Learn More
- Awards BLB&G Partner Hannah Ross Named One of “Elite Women of the Plaintiffs Bar” by The National Law Journal November 19, 2019 Learn More
- Awards BLB&G Partner Abe Alexander Named to 2022 List of “Rising Stars of the Plaintiffs Bar” by The National Law Journal May 13, 2022 Learn More
- Awards Chambers Again Ranks BLB&G Top Securities Litigation Firm June 1, 2022 Learn More
- News BLB&G Announces Elevation of Four Partners and One Senior Counsel January 26, 2021 Learn More