Every few years, prominent legal periodical and industry observer Lawdragon magazine focuses its research into particular practice areas to identify the top practitioners.
In developing a 2019 guide of the "500 Leading Plaintiff Financial Lawyers" in America, Lawdragon has named 20 BLB&G attorneys to its list: Partners Max Berger, Michael Blatchley, John Browne, Timothy DeLange, Salvatore Graziano, James Harrod, Avi Josefson, Mark Lebovitch, Lauren Ormsbee, John Rizio-Hamilton, Jeremy Robinson, Hannah Ross, Gerald Silk, Katherine Sinderson, Jonathan Uslaner, Jeroen van Kwawegen, Gregory Varallo, David Wales and Adam Wierzbowski, as well as Senior Counsel Rebecca Boon.
According to Lawdragon, this guide is a “curated look at the best of the U.S. plaintiff bar who specialize in representing individual investors and shareholders, as well as businesses and other organizations harmed by corporate misconduct or other failures.” Selection is based on settlement and top verdict research and “nonstop” talk with lawyers nationwide about who they admire and would hire “to seek justice for a claim that strikes a loved one.”
- Awards Lawdragon Names BLB&G Partners to The 2021 Edition of the "500 Leading Plaintiff Financial Lawyers" List August 18, 2021 Learn More
- Awards Lawdragon Names BLB&G Partners to The 2020 Edition of the "500 Leading Plaintiff Financial Lawyers" List August 2020 Learn More
- News Lawdragon Names BLB&G Attorneys to 2021 500 Leading Lawyers in America List February 1, 2021 Learn More
- Awards Lawdragon Names BLB&G Attorneys to "500 Leading Lawyers in America List" and Inducts Founding Partner Max Berger into its “Hall of Fame” March 12, 2020 Learn More
- Awards Seven BLB&G Partners Named Among the “500 Leading Lawyers in America” by Lawdragon July 2019 Learn More
- Awards Katie Sinderson Honored As Law360 Titan of The Plaintiffs Bar May 2020 Learn More
- Awards BLB&G Receives Multiple Honors - Including “Top Plaintiff Firm” Award - At Benchmark’s Annual Awards Ceremony February 28, 2019 Learn More
- Publications "The Dutch Lead the Way in Europe: Dutch Legislation Allows American-Style Class Action Claims for Monetary Relief" by Anatoli van der Krans Published in The Advocate for Institutional Investors October 2019 Learn More