January 14, 2019
Following a review of over 750 submissions with “an eye toward landmark matters and general excellence,” Law360 has selected BLB&G a winner of its “2018 Practice Group of the Year” series in two categories – “Securities” and “Class Action.”
This is the fifth time BLB&G has been so honored, among only a handful of plaintiffs' firms recognized alongside the top corporate defense firms in the country for “wins and major deals that resonated throughout the legal industry in the past year.” As part of the series, Law360 will profile BLB&G in feature articles for each category, highlighting its successes in both areas of practice.
External Link (link will open in a new window):
Click here to view full list.
- Publications “2022 Developments for Auditor Regulation Under the U.S. Securities Laws” by John Rizio-Hamilton, Jesse L. Jensen, and Jasmine Cooper-Little Published in The Review of Securities & Commodities Regulation January 27, 2023 Learn More
- Awards BLB&G Named 2020 Top Securities Practice by Law360 November 30, 2020 Learn More
- Publications "Important Considerations in Deciding Whether to Opt Out of Securities Class Actions" by Jonathan Uslaner published in Reuters June 23, 2021 Learn More
- Publications "Five Years After #MeToo Goes Mainstream" by Rebecca Boon and Brittney Balser Published by The Review of Securities & Commodities Regulation August 23, 2022 Learn More
- Publications "The Importance of Private Securities Litigation as a Complement to 'Worn Out' Regulators" by Scott Foglietta and Brittney Balser published in the New York Law Journal September 27, 2021 Learn More
- Awards BLB&G Named a 2022 “Securities Practice Group of the Year” by Law360 January 17, 2023 Learn More
- Publications “Section 11’s Tracing Doctrine Goes Up to the Supreme Court” by John C. Browne and Lauren Ormsbee Published in The Review of Securities & Commodities Regulation March 17, 2023 Learn More
- News BLB&G's Catherine van Kampen Appointed Co-Chair of the New York City Bar Association's United Nations Committee September 22, 2021 Learn More
- Events BLB&G Partner Jerry Silk Serves as “Private Securities Litigation” Panelist at PLI’s 54th Annual Institute on Securities Regulation November 9, 2022 Learn More