Twenty BLB&G attorneys have been selected by Super Lawyers magazine, an affiliate of Thomson Reuters, for inclusion in its latest “Super Lawyers New York Metro Edition.”
BLB&G’s 2016 Super Lawyers include partners Max Berger, John Browne, Salvatore Graziano, James Harrod, Mark Lebovitch, Jeremy Robinson, Hannah Ross, Gerald Silk, Jeroen van Kwawegen, and David Wales.
Partners Michael Blatchley, Katherine Sinderson, and Adam Wierzbowski, along with associates Abe Alexander, Rebecca Boon, Scott Foglietta, Christopher Orrico, Edward Timlin and Ross Shikowitz were all named “Rising Stars” by Super Lawyers.
The lists represent only 5% of the licensed active attorneys in the New York Metro region and honors "outstanding lawyers...who have attained a high-degree of peer recognition and professional achievement," as determined by a multiphase process consisting of independent research, peer nominations and peer evaluations.” No more than 2.5% of the lawyers are named to Rising Stars.
External Link: Click here to view firm profile. (link will open in a new window)
- Awards Salvatore Graziano named among Top 100 Attorneys in Super Lawyers 2018 New York Metro Edition October 2018 Learn More
- Awards 20 BLB&G Attorneys Named by Super Lawyers to its 2020 New York Metro Edition September 20, 2020 Learn More
- Awards 20 BLB&G Attorneys Named by Super Lawyers to its 2018 New York Metro Edition October 2018 Learn More
- Awards 20 BLB&G Attorneys Named by Super Lawyers to its 2019 New York Metro Edition September 2019 Learn More
- Awards Adam Wierzbowski Named “Rising Star” by New York Law Journal June 2019 Learn More
- Awards The New York Law Journal Profiles Adam Wierzbowski – One of Its 2019 “Rising Stars” October 15, 2019 Learn More
- Events Mark Lebovitch Discusses D&O Exposure in Transactional Contexts in New York City Bar Program May 7, 2019 Learn More
- Publications "Video Depositions: The Case for Their Continued Relevance in a Post-Quarantine World" by John C. Browne and Jeremy P. Robinson published by The New York Law Journal December 29, 2020 Learn More
- Awards New York Law Journal Announces Katie Sinderson as 2020 Rising Star June 2020 Learn More