May 2, 2016
With over $1,028,982,828 recovered for investors in 2015, BLB&G is once again prominently ranked among the top firms in the nation by Securities Class Action Services (SCAS - - a division of ISS Governance).
Since SCAS first published an annual report tracking the top 50 firms prosecuting securities litigation in the United States in 2003, BLB&G has been at or near the top of the rankings every year– often with the highest total recoveries, the highest settlement average, or both.
- Awards BLB&G Leads ISS SCAS List of Top 100 Securities Settlements of All Time January 25, 2022 Learn More
- Awards Bernstein Litowitz Dominates ISS SCAS List of Top 100 Securities Settlements of All Time February 24, 2021 Learn More
- Awards Bernstein Litowitz Dominates ISS SCAS List of Top 100 Securities Settlements of All Time February 2020 Learn More
- Awards BLB&G Tops List of ISS SCAS Top 50 Securities Fraud Settlements in 2019 March 11, 2020 Learn More
- News BLB&G's Catherine van Kampen Appointed Co-Chair of the New York City Bar Association's United Nations Committee September 22, 2021 Learn More
- News Law360 Article Highlights BLB&G's Success in 2020 "Top 100 Settlements Report" by ISS SCAS February 25, 2021 Learn More
- Awards BLB&G Again Named Finalist for The National Law Journal’s “Elite Trial Lawyers” Securities Litigation Award June 2019 Learn More
- Awards BLB&G Named 2020 Top Securities Practice by Law360 November 30, 2020 Learn More
- Awards The National Law Journal Names John Rizio-Hamilton and Katie Sinderson 2020 Plaintiffs’ Lawyers Trailblazers May 2020 Learn More