May 2, 2016
With over $1,028,982,828 recovered for investors in 2015, BLB&G is once again prominently ranked among the top firms in the nation by Securities Class Action Services (SCAS - - a division of ISS Governance).
Since SCAS first published an annual report tracking the top 50 firms prosecuting securities litigation in the United States in 2003, BLB&G has been at or near the top of the rankings every year– often with the highest total recoveries, the highest settlement average, or both.
- News BLB&G Secures Additional Shares for AMC Stockholders in Landmark Recapitalization Settlement April 3, 2023 Learn More
- Awards BLB&G Achieves Top Plaintiff Law Firm Rankings in Latest ISS SCAS "Top 50" Report March 2, 2023 Learn More
- Awards BLB&G Leads ISS SCAS List of Top 100 Securities Settlements of All Time January 25, 2022 Learn More
- Awards BLB&G Leads ISS SCAS List of Top 100 Securities Class-Action Settlements of All Time January 25, 2023 Learn More
- Awards Bernstein Litowitz Dominates ISS SCAS List of Top 100 Securities Settlements of All Time February 24, 2021 Learn More
- News Law360 Article Highlights BLB&G's Success in 2022 “Top 100 Settlements Report” by ISS SCAS February 9, 2023 Learn More
- News BLB&G's Catherine van Kampen Appointed Co-Chair of the New York City Bar Association's United Nations Committee September 22, 2021 Learn More
- News Law360 Article Highlights BLB&G's Success in 2020 "Top 100 Settlements Report" by ISS SCAS February 25, 2021 Learn More
- Awards BLB&G Partner Abe Alexander Named to 2022 List of “Rising Stars of the Plaintiffs Bar” by The National Law Journal May 13, 2022 Learn More