August 17, 2015
Once again, BLB&G partners Max Berger, Salvatore Graziano, and Mark Lebovitch were selected by their peers for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America© 2016 edition as leading lawyers in their field. Considered the "oldest and most respected peer-review publication in the legal profession" (The American Lawyer), the national periodical recognizes Mr. Berger as a leading attorney in the practice areas of securities litigation, mass tort and plaintiff class action litigation, and professional malpractice law; Mr. Graziano as a leading attorney in mass tort and plaintiff class action litigation; and Mr. Lebovitch as a leading attorney in mergers and acquisitions litigation.
Best Lawyers® is a compilation of outstanding attorneys selected during a national survey involving more than 5.5 million detailed evaluations of lawyers by other lawyers, and is regarded by both the legal profession and the public as one of the definitive guides to legal excellence in the U.S. Since the guide is peer reviewed, a listing in Best Lawyers® is widely considered within the legal profession as a "significant honor, conferred on a lawyer by his or her peers."
- Awards Benchmark Litigation Again Names Hannah Ross One of Top U.S. Women Litigators in 2021 August 5, 2021 Learn More
- Awards The Legal 500 Again Ranks BLB&G a National Tier 1 Firm for Securities Litigation and M&A Litigation June 9, 2021 Learn More
- Awards Legal 500 Again Ranks BLB&G a National Tier 1 Firm for Securities Litigation and M&A Litigation June 2020 Learn More
- Awards Chambers Again Ranks BLB&G Top Securities Litigation Firm With Band 1 Rankings In All Categories April 23, 2020 Learn More
- Awards Legal 500 Again Ranks BLB&G a National Tier 1 Firm for Securities Litigation and M&A Litigation June 2019 Learn More
- Awards 20 BLB&G Attorneys Named by Super Lawyers to its 2018 New York Metro Edition October 2018 Learn More
- Awards BLB&G’s Max Berger Selected to Benchmark’s “Hall of Fame” February 28, 2019 Learn More
- Awards Chambers Again Ranks BLB&G Top Securities Litigation Firm May 20, 2021 Learn More
- Events Salvatore Graziano and Mark Lebovitch Discuss Shareholder Litigation at NYU Law’s Corporate Governance Bootcamp January 23, 2019 Learn More