January 29, 2015
For the second year in a row, BLB&G was presented with Benchmark Litigation’s “Plaintiff Firm of the Year" award at its annual U.S. Benchmark Litigation Annual Awards ceremony, which was held on January 29, 2015 at the Essex House Hotel in New York City. BLB&G was selected for this top honor from an elite group of seven finalists.
Organized by the publishers of Benchmark Litigation: The Definitive Guide to America’s Leading Litigation Firms & Attorneys – leading financial news magazines Institutional Investor and Euromoney – the awards ceremony recognizes the “top practitioners in the United States litigation community” and honors “individual attorneys, firms, and in-house counsel teams that played a significant role in the industry over the past year.”
A “Highly Recommended” Firm
For the last eight years in a row, Benchmark has recognized BLB&G as one of the leading litigation firms in the nation. It is the only plaintiff litigation firm based in New York, and one of the only plaintiff firms in the country to be given Benchmark’s top ranking of “highly recommended.” According to Benchmark, BLB&G is "unique in that it is one of the most successful contingency fee plaintiff firms, with many record-setting verdicts and settlements to its credit… peers on both sides of the aisle refer to the firm as ‘premier,’ and ‘preeminent.'" Benchmark also acknowledges clients’ praise for BLB&G’s "wealth of experience and sterling reputation."
The Benchmark Litigation guide identifies the leading U.S. trial attorneys and firms at the local and national levels. Focused exclusively on the U.S. litigation market, the publication's rankings and editorials are the results of an extensive research process that includes detailed interviews with private practice lawyers and in-house counsel.
- Awards Benchmark Litigation Shortlists BLB&G For Plaintiff Firm of the Year Award February 8, 2022 Learn More
- News BLB&G Secures Additional Shares for AMC Stockholders in Landmark Recapitalization Settlement April 3, 2023 Learn More
- Awards Benchmark Litigation Once Again Shortlists BLB&G for Plaintiff Firm of the Year Award February 17, 2023 Learn More
- Awards Benchmark Litigation Names BLB&G One of the Top Firms in the Nation in 2024 Guide October 24, 2023 Learn More
- Awards Benchmark Litigation Names BLB&G One of the Top Firms in the Nation in 2023 Guide October 3, 2022 Learn More
- Awards Benchmark Litigation Again Names BLB&G One of the Top Firms in the Nation in 2022 Guide October 5, 2021 Learn More
- Awards BLB&G Partner Abe Alexander Named to 2022 List of “Rising Stars of the Plaintiffs Bar” by The National Law Journal May 13, 2022 Learn More
- Awards BLB&G Partner Hannah Ross Named to 2022 List of “Elite Women of the Plaintiffs Bar” by The National Law Journal May 11, 2022 Learn More
- Awards BLB&G Partners Rebecca Boon and Scott R. Foglietta named to 2021 Rising Stars of the Plaintiffs Bar list by The National Law Journal May 13, 2021 Learn More