January 29, 2015
For the second year in a row, BLB&G was presented with Benchmark Litigation’s “Plaintiff Firm of the Year" award at its annual U.S. Benchmark Litigation Annual Awards ceremony, which was held on January 29, 2015 at the Essex House Hotel in New York City. BLB&G was selected for this top honor from an elite group of seven finalists.
Organized by the publishers of Benchmark Litigation: The Definitive Guide to America’s Leading Litigation Firms & Attorneys – leading financial news magazines Institutional Investor and Euromoney – the awards ceremony recognizes the “top practitioners in the United States litigation community” and honors “individual attorneys, firms, and in-house counsel teams that played a significant role in the industry over the past year.”
A “Highly Recommended” Firm
For the last eight years in a row, Benchmark has recognized BLB&G as one of the leading litigation firms in the nation. It is the only plaintiff litigation firm based in New York, and one of the only plaintiff firms in the country to be given Benchmark’s top ranking of “highly recommended.” According to Benchmark, BLB&G is "unique in that it is one of the most successful contingency fee plaintiff firms, with many record-setting verdicts and settlements to its credit… peers on both sides of the aisle refer to the firm as ‘premier,’ and ‘preeminent.'" Benchmark also acknowledges clients’ praise for BLB&G’s "wealth of experience and sterling reputation."
The Benchmark Litigation guide identifies the leading U.S. trial attorneys and firms at the local and national levels. Focused exclusively on the U.S. litigation market, the publication's rankings and editorials are the results of an extensive research process that includes detailed interviews with private practice lawyers and in-house counsel.
- Awards BLB&G Receives Multiple Honors - Including “Top Plaintiff Firm” Award - At Benchmark’s Annual Awards Ceremony February 28, 2019 Learn More
- Awards Benchmark Litigation Again Names BLB&G One of the Top Firms in the Nation in 2022 Guide October 5, 2021 Learn More
- Awards Benchmark Litigation Again Names BLB&G One of the Top Firms in the Nation in 2021 Guide October 7, 2020 Learn More
- Awards BLB&G’s Max Berger Selected to Benchmark’s “Hall of Fame” February 28, 2019 Learn More
- Awards Benchmark Litigation Again Names Hannah Ross One of Top U.S. Women Litigators in 2021 August 5, 2021 Learn More
- Awards BLB&G Partner Hannah Ross Named One of 2020 “Elite Women of the Plaintiffs Bar” by The National Law Journal April 2020 Learn More
- Awards BLB&G Partner Hannah Ross Named One of “Elite Women of the Plaintiffs Bar” by The National Law Journal November 19, 2019 Learn More
- Awards BLB&G Partners Rebecca Boon and Scott R. Foglietta named to 2021 Rising Stars of the Plaintiffs Bar list by The National Law Journal May 13, 2021 Learn More
- Awards The National Law Journal Names Salvatore Graziano and Hannah Ross 2019 Plaintiffs’ Lawyers Trailblazers May 2019 Learn More