The Advocate for Institutional Investors
In an effort to assist institutional investors in the discharge of their fiduciary duties, the firm publishes The Advocate for Institutional Investors, which contains reporting and analysis of the latest securities and corporate law issues.
The Advocate often features articles by the management and general counsel of some of the largest public pension funds in the country, as well as some of the nation’s premier securities litigators. Our “Eye on the Issues” section outlines legislative and regulatory updates of interest and reporting on recent events, court decisions and legislation directly affecting institutional investors. If you would like to receive the Advocate by regular mail or email, please contact us at email@example.com or at 800-380-8496.
Download File (pdf | 4.50 MB)
- "If you ain't Cheating, you ain't Trying!" How Big Finance Continues to Pull the Strings on Global Markets
- Supreme Court Roundup: A Look at Three of the Court's Recent Decisions and Current Cases and Their Impact on Investors
- Time Flies for Individual Claims: With the Class Action "Tolling" Doctrine in Jeopardy, Institutional Investors Face New Challenges.
- All Eyes on the UK: High Impact Cases Work Their Way Through the London High Court
- The Only Game in Town: Mandatory Arbitration Clauses Severely Restrict Investors' Recovery Options
Download File (pdf | 4.76 MB)
- The Resurgence of the Activist Investor: Investors are Challenging Entrenched Corporate Boards - and Winning
- Dispatches from the Battleground: Will Fee-Shifting Bylaws Keep Shareholders from the Courthouse?
- Sharing Wall Street Style: Second Circuit Narrows Definition of Insider Trading
- Forging Ahead on Multiple Fronts: From "Broken Windows" Enforcement to Innovative Technologies, the SEC Pursues Several Strategic Initiatives Amid Fractured Leadership
- A Matter of Opinion?: The Omnicare Decision Will Make it Harder for IPO Issuers to Mask Misrepresentations as Opinion Statements