The Advocate for Institutional Investors
In an effort to assist institutional investors in the discharge of their fiduciary duties, the firm publishes The Advocate for Institutional Investors, which contains reporting and analysis of the latest securities and corporate law issues.
The Advocate often features articles by the management and general counsel of some of the largest public pension funds in the country, as well as some of the nation’s premier securities litigators. Our “Eye on the Issues” section outlines legislative and regulatory updates of interest and reporting on recent events, court decisions and legislation directly affecting institutional investors. If you would like to receive the Advocate by regular mail or email, please contact us at email@example.com or at 800-380-8496.
Latest Issue (pdf | 6.65 MB)
- Labor's Capital: How institutional investors are the last line of defense against fraud
- Soaring CEO Pay: Are investors getting their money's worth?
- Keeping Investors Out of Court: The fight to lock out shareholders continues — with a new twist
- The Dutch Lead the Way: New legislation allows for American-style class action claims
- Environmental, Social & Governance Investing: Do shareholder ESG proposals represent a benefit or burden?
- Business Roundtable Does an About Face: Top CEOs reverse themselves on importance of shareholder primacy
- BLB&G Comes to Delaware: Announcing our new office in the heart of Wilmington
Fall 2018 (pdf | 6.53 MB)
- The SEC Under Attack: Two years of deregulation is leaving a mark
- It's All About Relationships: Increasing interconnections between accounting firms and clients lead to errors and conflicts of interest
- From Kennedy to Kavanaugh: Where will the new Supreme Court Justice stand on issues affecting institutional investors?
- Keeping Investors Out of Court: Mandatory arbitration clauses threaten investor rights
- Seeking Justice Outside the United States: Recent Fortis decision in Dutch Court is a victory for US shareholders